Work, Hustle and Grind
Want to give you a quick review of what my week’s hustle has been like. It is the New Year, 2017. I feel little behind but I know I will be all caught up by the end of the weekend.
The goal with the weekly updates is to let you know what I have been up to. It’s a great way for everyone to keep in touch with me. This is a great way for me to tell you what I am doing, each day of the week, to reach the goals I have set for 2017.
The new week starts on Sunday and ends Thursday. I will post my previous weeks efforts every Friday. For fun, I will pick a different picture of myself as the header.
Week 1 – January 2nd – 5th
This week the list of what I did to work, hustle and grind is only four days. This is only because this is a new segment for Discover Your Life Today.
I hope these updates create the structure I need to grow DYLT and UsingYourPower.com, along with David Andrew Wiebe.
- Take measurements of my shoulders, chest, arm, stomach, hips, thighs and calves. This is done so I can stay on my fitness goal.
- Relax day and watch some comedy central.
- Set up our home gym.
- Did a 1 hour full body stretch.
- Completed 3 meditations
- Listened to episode 24 from the Musicentrepreneurhq.com website.
- On iTunes listened to episode 5 to 14 of Think Act Get with James Schramko and Ezra Firestone.
- Listened to a, Britt World Wide, Amway CD in the car.
- Listened to Episode 104 on iTunes, Ram Dass, Here and Now.
- Listen to, The Sales Evangelist Podcast, episode 477-480.
- Read 9 articles and watched 2 video that I saved to my smartphone from Twitter.
- Listened to episode 12 of UsingYourPower.com (UYP).
- Listen to the Rich Dad Radio Show. The Year of Trump.
- Wrote 3 articles for DYLT (Discover Your Life Today).
- Wrote out my 2017 goals.
- Pick up supplies for my wife’s Kombucha business RAW FIZZ.
- Updated 42 articles with a call to action on DYLT.
- Developed my Daily, Weekly and Monthly do do list.
- Worked on resource page on Discoveryourlifetoday.com. (Check it out).
- Updated 42 affiliate links on DYLT
- Put together show notes for UsingYourPower.com, podcast.
The week was short but a new week has begun. I have my list put together, checked it twice and will now work on only those items that take me towards the goals I would like to accomplish this year.
With all the effort, I have been putting towards growing the website my best 1 day visits was 30 people. This number will continue to grow as I learn how to market and drive traffic to the site.
How will you hustle and grind this coming week?
Don’t forget to leave a comment below and check out other articles in this post.
Connect with us on Facebook and never miss out on new articles. The secret is to sign up for the email list. You can do this at the bottom of this post.
This week I recommend taking a look at the book, ‘Eat that Frog’ by Brian Tracy? Go to our resource page which has links to Amazon. Here you can purchase book and other items.
Each item purchased from Amazon allow us to build and grow DYLT. Thank you for your continued support.
Don’t just imagine change. Bookmark this page and come back every 30 days, reread the article and apply the information. Start selling and making more money, today.
Founder and CEO, Discover Your Life Today
Maveen has built his career in Banking, Insurance, Home and Automobile Sales. Providing exceptional customer service is his passion. Writing is a way to share his knowledge and help change the lives of million of people. Like the Facebook Page to support him.