Last week I felt behind. One week can make a huge difference. I feel back on track. The three-day weekend we had in Alberta helped me get back to the basics.
Since I am pretty caught up the reminder of my February will consist of writing blog articles.
Week 8: February 17th to February 23rd
One of my biggest challenges last week was getting through my list. I have been able to do so. This allowed me to drive to Edmonton with my wife and enjoy a little shopping.
How did you do this week? Did you see the results you wanted? What were they?
- Meditate 7 days for a total of 12 to 20 minutes each day.
- Completed 11 days of the, “6 Week Slow Carb Diet Program” outlined in the 4 Hour Body By: Tim Ferriss.
- Listen to The Sales Evangelist Podcast,with Donald Kelly, episode 510-514. (A great podcast for Sales Principles)
- Read a total of 94 pages in 134 minutes from books. (Develop a continued reading habit)
- On iTunes listen to 13 episodes of ProBlogger, with Darren Rowse (46-53, 55-56, 58, 60-61). (Learning how to build a successful blog)
- Listened to TED Radio Talks: The Food We Eat, The Fountain of Youth, Networks, What We Fear, Have and Have Nots, Way We Live. (Great way to learn about the world around us)
- Listened to 1 Britt World Wide CD in the car.
- Sat down with Lien over coffee and planned the next three months.
- Listen to episode 24 of UsingYourPower.com
- Wrote 5 new articles for DYLT (Discover Your Life Today).
- Uploaded episode 24 and 25 to UsingYourPower.com, Youtube and iTunes.
- Recorded 2 new episode of UYP.
- Picked up supplies for Raw Fizz in Calgary and Edmonton. (Lien’s Business)
- Dropped off Kombucha Kits in Calgary and Edmonton. (Lien’s Business)
- Posted blog post to various platforms.
- Worked on UYP site with David Andrew Wiebe.
Discover Your Life Today
Dale Carnegie wrote, “How To Stop Worrying and Start Living.” Click the picture and get the short version of the book.
Using Your Power
Do you have all the money but no time? Maybe you have all the time and no money? Is there a healthy balance? Click the picture.
Are you on track to reaching your 2017 goals? If not have a listen and get back on tract. Click the picture.
With the effort put into DYLT, this week our 1 day best for view was 20. Previous week: 23. Consistency is what I am looking for. From here I can start to build on the daily readership.
What will you do in week 9 as February comes to a close? Remember to share this post on your favorite social media platform and leave a comment below. Let other know what you liked best and perhaps what I should focus on.
You can connect with me on Facebook. Get email updates by subscribing.
Let me know what you have plans are for this week. How do you plan on getting back on track for your 2017 goals?
Remember to check other articles on the website.
You can purchase any book by Dale Carnegie by going to our resource page which has links to Amazon. Here you can purchase book and other items.
Each item purchased from Amazon allow us to build and grow DYLT. Thank you for your continued support.