End of the Month
May has come to a close. How has your week been? What are you plans for this weekend?
I will continue to work on the website. A quick review of the analytics on June 1 for the period of May 1 to May 31 showed great promise. More on that a little later.
Week 22, May 26th to June 1st
Working towards my goals I was able to make improvements to Discover Your Life Today and continue to build UsingYourPower.com.
- Went to the gym 5 days this week
- Listen to episode 299 – 303 of Marketing School podcast featuring Neil Patel and Eric Siu (Marketing)
- Listen to The Sales Evangelist Podcast,with Donald Kelly, episode 580 – 581 (Sales Principles Podcast)
- Checked out Crowdfunding Uncut with Khierstyn Ross episodes 25, 27 (Crowdfunding)
- Listen to SuperFastBusiness with James Schramko, episode 462 – 467 (Marketing and Business Development)
- Studied to the Growth Everywhere Podcast with Eric Siu, episode 35 – 50 (Marketing)
- Listen to UsingYourPower episode 48 (Business and Personal Development)
- Released episode 48 and 49 of UsingYourPower.com, Youtube and iTunes.
- Wrote 2 blog posts for DYLT
- Recorded 6 podcast episodes
- Meet with David from the MusicEntrepreneurhq.com and worked on developing a crowdfunding campaign
- My wife and I continue to build RawFizz
- Released 4 new YouTube videos
- Updated 2 article on DYLT – Made them longer, more SEO friendly, mobile friendly and included additional resource links
- Marketed each updated article across different social medial channels
- Looked at the status of DYLT and will make changes accordingly
- Made changes to the menu options on DLYT
- Released 4 new YouTube videos. You can check then out on the links provided:
Discover Your Life Today
In this blog article read about the life of Bill Britt, an Amway legend. From stage he thought his networking marketing group principles that have not been talked about for 40 year now. Click the picture and have a read.
Watch this video with 50 sales tips to help you on your sales journey. Click the picture.
In this article, you will find bullet points from various Bill Britt cassette tapes. The tapes are a collection of stage talks that range from 1980 – 2002. Click the picture and have a read.
Using Your Power
What is the future of smartphones? Will then hold more data? Will we be able to do more than ever with them or will they become completely obsolete? On this podcast we discuss the future of smartphones. Click the picture to check out the podcast.
Do you believe market saturation is real? Is it possible for everyone to have everything? Can businesses really hit a “glass ceiling”? Click the picture to check out the podcast.
Have you had an opportunity to go to UsingYourPower.com and check out the new Online Business Made Simple marketing course? Check this video for more information.
This week we had 192 visitors to the site. This is the 4th week in a row the site has had some good growth. The consistent growth of the site is because the site is working better on mobile. This means the bounce rate has dropped by half. For the period of May 1 to May 31 the bounce rate was the lowest to date, 40.47%!
A new week has started and the major focus will be to complete more this week than I did in week 22 of 2017. What about for yourself? What will you do this week? Will you listen to a podcast? Pick up a new book? Go out and create something, like a new business?
If you can, please share this post and/or other posts on your favorite social media platform and leave a comment below, it will be appreciated.
You can connect with me on Facebook and do not forget to subscribe to receive email updates.