This is the second week in a row where the week felt short. May is coming to a close, so i have to ask you, “How was your week? Did you get up to anything for the long weekend? Has you productive?
Myself, I had the opportunity to get out-of-town and head to the mountains. You should be able to check out some of my pictures if you click this link.
Week 21, May 19th to May 25th, Mountains and Crowdfunding
This is what I was able to accomplish as I continue to make improvements to Discover Your Life Today.
- Went to the gym 5 days this week
- Went to the chiropractor
- Listen to episode 291 – 298 of Marketing School podcast featuring Neil Patel and Eric Siu (Marketing)
- Listen to The Sales Evangelist Podcast,with Donald Kelly, episode 573 – 579 (Sales Principles Podcast)
- Read 9 articles that I saved on my smartphone from Twitter using the Pocket app
- Listen to the Daily Boost podcast with Scott Smith, Total 2 episodes (Daily Motivation)
- Listen to SuperFastBusiness with James Schramko, episode 457 – 461 (Marketing and Business Development)
- Started to listen to the Growth Everywhere Podcast with Eric Siu, episode 14 – 34 (Marketing)
- Listen to UsingYourPower episode 45 – 47 (Business and Personal Development)
- Listen to Ram Dass, Here and Now Podcast, episode 111 (Religion / Spirituality)
- Found Crowdfunding Uncut with Khierstyn Ross. Listen to episodes 10, 12, 17, 21 (Crowdfunding)
- Listen to ThinkActGet with James Schramko and Ezra Firestone, episode 71
- Released episode 46 and 47 of UsingYourPower.com, Youtube and iTunes.
- Wrote 1 blog posts for DYLT
- Meet with David from the MusicEntrepreneurhq.com and worked on developing our crowdfunding campaign for Deanne Matley’s next Jazz album
- Went to the King Eddie for Deane Matley’s video shoot.
- My wife and I continue to build RawFizz
- Podcast highlights for episode 45 and 47
- Downloaded Vidiq to help me better understand how to gain traction on my Youtube video’s
- Submitted web link to a web directory called somuch.com
- Set-up Google Alerts
- Sent a request to Twitter to have my account verified. MY REQUEST WAS REJECTED.
- Added Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter Tabs to the DYLT Facebook Page
- Connected Twitter to Youtube
- Clean up social media. Found people to follow on: Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Snapchat, Tumblr, Youtube and new podcasts
- Promote InstagramfFollow to other social Media platfroms such as: Tumblr, Twitter, Linkedin
- Promote Youtube channel to: Twitter
- Did some research on, “How to get followers” on: Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest
- Update the “Contact” me page on DYLT
- Downloaded the important AmpFramework plugin for mobile phones optimization then configuration the plug-in
- Set up heat map with Sumo Me
- Looked for other sites I could have my blog syndicated on.
Summary – What’s Happening In My World
Discover Your Life Today
Are you in sales, business, leadership? Are you looking to better understand the people you work with or mentor? This book will help you become people smart by understanding different personalities. Click the picture and have a read.
Did you have a long week? Could you use some rest. Better yet could you use an energy boost? Find 5 simple ways you can this weekend. Click the picture and have a read.
Using Your Power
In this episode of Using Your Power we discuss web design changes we have made to our site. What worked and what did not. Click the picture to checkout the podcast.
Are you having a hard time dealing with stress? Do you need some ideas to help you cope? Check out this episode of Using Your Power. Click the picture to check out the podcast.
David and I continue to work on our first product for UYP – Online Business Made Simple. Check out the video we did for the product launch:
This week we had 145 visitors to the site. This is the third week in a row the site has had some good growth.
The new week has begins and I will not be in the mountains and crowdfunding will continue to be a major focus. What about for yourself? What will you get up to this weekend? Will you listen to a podcast? Pick up a new book?
If you can share this post and/or other posts on your favourite social media platform and leave a comment below, it will be much appreciated.
You can connect with me on Facebook and do not forget to subscribe to receive email updates.
Founder and CEO, Discover Your Life Today
Maveen has built his career in Banking, Insurance, Home and Automobile Sales. Providing exceptional customer service is his passion. Writing is a way to share his knowledge and help change the lives of million of people. Like the Facebook Page to support him.