On May 5th, it was my 20 year high school reunion, in Calgary Alberta.
I had the opportunity to see many people who I have not seen in personal for 10-20 years now. May of my fellow class mates looked the same and I enjoyed the fact that everyone was happy to be there.
The 20 year reunion would not have come together if it were not the hard work of Suzanne Whiffen, Jaime Wilton, Olene Andrew-Taylor, & Cindy Hamilton. A BIG thank you to these ladies.
How has your week been? Has it productive or just busy?
This week I joined the gym and have continued to focus on keeping my diet clean as possible.
Week In Review May 5th to May 11th
Although this week was not a short week. it felt that I am not getting as much completed as I once was but I know I am on a good successful path.
- Meditate 5 days, 5-21 minutes
- 1 x 60 minute acupuncture
- Joined the gym where I work on cardio and building some muscle
- Listen to episode 276-283 of Marketing School podcast featuring Neil Patel and Eric Siu (How to market your website and business)
- Listen to The Sales Evangelist Podcast,with Donald Kelly, episode 565-567 (Sales Principles Podcast)
- Read 3 articles that I saved on my smartphone from Twitter using the Pocket app
- Listen to the Daily Boost podcast with Scott Smith, Total 18 episodes
- Listen to SuperFastBusiness with James Schramko, episode 441-447
- Started to listen to the Growth Everywhere Podcast with Eric Siu, episode 1-10
- Released episode 43 & 44 on UsingYourPower.com, Youtube and iTunes.
- Wrote 1 blog posts for DYLT
- Worked on social media to build awareness and develop traffic to the Discover Your Life Today and Using Your Power
- Meet with David from the MusicEntrepreneurhq.com and worked on developing a crowd funding campaign for Deanne Matley’s next Jazz album
- My wife and I continue to build RawFizz
- Continue to work on the released our first product on UYP – Online Business Made Simple. Check it out if your starting out online with blogging or podcasting.
Summary – What’s Happening In My World
Discover Your Life Today
Do you work at a company were you are required to give presentations? In this blog article learn how to be a success. Click the picture for the article link.
Do you have the courage to dream big even when people tell you it can’t be done? Find out how you can have the courage to dream big and who to avoid. Click the picture and have a read.
Using Your Power
In this episode of Using Your Power we discuss 10 different place you can learn about marketing. Click the picture to checkout the episode.
Are you like many people and lack consistence? At times were all do including myself, in this episode we review what you can do to stay consistent. Click the picture to checkout the episode.
This week we had 132 people visit the site. I have started to refocus my efforts on Discover Your Life Today and the results can be seen in 1 week. My goal is to go over 200 in the new week as I will put to action many of the principles I have learned.
As week 20 begins what will you focus on so you will have a successful week in review? What will you do this weekend to ensure you are doing all you need to do so you can have a successful week?
Take advantage of the day-to-day opportunities that come to you. What opportunities came your way this week?
You can share this post and/or other posts on your favorite social media platform and leave a comment below.
You can connect with me on Facebook and do not forget to subscribe to receive email updates.
Founder and CEO, Discover Your Life Today
Maveen has built his career in Banking, Insurance, Home and Automobile Sales. Providing exceptional customer service is his passion. Writing is a way to share his knowledge and help change the lives of million of people. Like the Facebook Page to support him.