First Quarter Wrap Up
Just 3 months ago we were all making goals and now March is over. This is my first quarter wrap up which included 13 weeks of 2017.
Were you able to learn new things? Grow? Try something different? Meet new people? Expand your thinking and understanding?
If no in anyone of these areas what will do you do change this?
January 2nd to March 30
- Take measurements of my shoulders, chest, arm, stomach, hips, thighs and calves. This is done so I can stay on my fitness goal.
- Set up our home gym.
- Did a 3 x 1 hour full body stretch.
- Meditated 84 times between 5 and 28 minutes in the morning.
- Went for a 26.11 km or 16.5 mile walk.
- Went for 3 x 60 minute massage.
- Completed the 6 week Slow-Diet Program outlined in the 4 Hour Body By: Tim Ferriss.
- 4 simple full body workouts
- 2 x 90 minute acupuncture session (Promote and restore balance of energy throughout the body)
- Went to the dentist. (Clean teeth ensures lower risk of heart attack and stroke)
- 60 minutes in the Pool, Sauna and Hot Tub Combined.
- Listened to episode 24 from the Musicentrepreneurhq.com.
- On iTunes listened to episode 5 to 70 of Think Act Get with James Schramko and Ezra Firestone.
- Listened to 21 x Britt World Wide or Amway CD’s in the car.
- Listened to Episode 99-102, 104-108 on iTunes, Ram Dass, Here and Now.
- Listen to, The Sales Evangelist Podcast, episode 463-464, 466-472, 477-537. Got a shout out at the beginning of episode 483 (About the 2 minute mark).
- Read 83 articles and watched 2 video that I saved to my smartphone from Twitter.
- Listened to episode 12-32 of UsingYourPower.com (UYP).
- Read a total of 1197 pages in 26 hours from a total of 10 books.
- Sat 2 x with my wife, Lien Kaura, we reviewed our 2017 goals.
- Check out Addicted2Success Podcast with Joel Brown.
The 10 Habits of Powerful Leaders.
How to Turn Up Your Awesomeness and Dominate Life.
- Listen to The Rich Dad Radio Show with Robert Kiyosaki.
The Year of Trump
Trust No One.
Trump Won, Now What.
How the FED manipulates your money.
East Meets West.
How To Live on 24 Hours A Day By Arnold Bennett
The Art of Warby Sun Tzu
1984 by George Orwell
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
Awaken The Giant Within by Tony Robbins
The 4 Hour Body By: Tim Ferriss
The 4 Hour Work Week By: Tim Ferriss
Journey of Awakening by Ram Dass
Born A Crime: Stories form a South African Childhood by Trevor Noah
The Power of Intention By: Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
The $100 Start Up by: Chris Guillebeau
2001: A Space Odyssey by: Arthur C. Clark
Over The Top by: Zig Ziglar
Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow by: Yuval Noah Harai
Summary of the book: Tools of Titans By: Tim Ferriss
- Listen to episode 01 of Freedom Ocean, with James Schramko and Tim Reid on iTunes.
- On iTunes listen to episode 00-41, 43, 45-53, 55-56, 58, 60-62, 64-82, 84, 87-92, 94-95, 97, 99, 103, 106, 112-116, 121, 123-124, 127, 129-135, 137-144, 149-150, 152-156, 159, 161, 166-168, 173, 176, 179, 183 of ProBlogger, with Darren Rowse.
- Listen Smart Passive Income, Pat Flynn, Episode 249 with Jenny Blake on Pivoting.
- Studied “Own The Racecourse.
- Studied “wealthification” course.
- Listen to episode 520- 522 of SuperfastBusiness.com hosted by James Schramko.
- Listened to TED Radio Talks:
Getting Better and The Five Senses
The Food We Eat
The Fountain of Youth
What We Fear
Have and Have Nots
Way We Live
The Violence Within Us
- Listened to 3 disk set by Jeffery Gitomer. Little Gold Book of Yes Attitude
- The Tony Robbins Podcast
The #1 Secret To Getting Ahead
Making Competition Irrelevant
7 Forces of Business Mastery
Power of Anticipation
- Listen to episode 1-85 of Marketing School Podcast featuring Neil Patel and Eric Siu
- Through my personal email I watched the, Do Big Things Conference, which was held by Donald Kelly of the Sales Evangelist.
- Joined a 1 Hour Webinar hosted by Val Fagan, A Bob Proctor Course
- Wrote 50 articles for DYLT (Discover Your Life Today).
- Wrote out my 2017 goals.
- Pick up supplies for my wife’s Kombucha business RAW FIZZ.
- For my wife’s business, we dropped off product for 15 customers.
- Updated all articles on DYLT with a call to action.
- Developed Daily, Weekly and Monthly to do list.
- Completed resource page.
- Added affiliate links on DYLT and UYP.
- Sold 34 bags of Matcha Tea.
- Worked on Social Media Strategy for DYLT.
- Work with David Andrew Wiebe on Usingyourpower.com website.
- Uploaded 20 episodes to UsingYourPower.com, YouTube and iTunes
- Add audible widget to DYLT.
- Added Blog2Social Plugin to WordPress site.
- Review my 2016 meditation journal for ideas.
- Started a New Mail Campaign. Sign up and receive – 10 Tips To A Successful Life.
- Work with David Andrew Wiebe on Usingyourpower.com to create a audio give a way – 10 Simple Ways to Unleash Your Personal Power.
- Researched how to Improve Traffic and SEO for DYLT.
- Made changes to DYLT’s SEO strategy.
- Set up Facebook Page for DYLT.
- Revised all social media and streamlined all sites.
- Embedded Facebook widget on DYLT website for easy communication.
- Completed highlights for 16 UYP episodes.
- Made changes to DYLT to increase the speed times of the website.
- Created a NEW page on DYLT Uploaded 50 Quotes by Maveen Kaura.
- Set up automatic Social Media posting to various platforms. Helps streamline process.
- Send out emails and tweets to various authors, bloggers and podcasters to let them know they are featured on DYLT.
- Went to a marketing event hosted by BottomLine Marketing
- Went to an event at University of Calgary where Pulitzer Prize winner, author/speaker, Michael Chabon spoke.
- Sent out press release to promote 1 article on DYLT.
- Studied the analytics for DYLT to understand how to improve overall experience of my readership.
- Re-designed the DYLT Website.
- Developed a 6 part Business Podcast Series on UYP with David Andrew Wiebe.
- Set up an Affirmations Page on DYLT
- Recorded 3 podcast with my good friend Umaru Wamala. The podcast will be coming out this summer as he is works on creating the website.
- Set up my YouTube channel and posted 3 video’s.
This is what my first 3 months have looked like. I got quite bit completed and I am excited the first quarter wrap up is complete. I am excited to see what I can achieve in the 2nd quarter of this year.
The next 90 days I look to create more videos and get active on the different social media platforms.
Let me know what you would like to see me do, try and accomplish.
What do you have planned. Are you on track to getting your goals accomplished?
Share this article on your favorite social media sites and encourage others to achieve more each day. It’s easy to do. Just click the hovering social media button so your inner circle can start learning.
Connect with us on Facebook and do not miss new weekly articles. The secret, sign up for email updates.
I’m happy your first quarter wrap up was strong and am very excited to get back to you in 3 month.