Each day we ask ourselves powerful questions. Unfortunately, too many of us do not answer those same questions.
I believe the problem is, we believe we are too busy to answer the these important, sometime life changing questions. By the time we make a few moments at the end of our day, we do not want to think about anything.
Many of would rather spend a few hours, if you have that kind of time, watching television shows, the sports game, go on social media, watch YouTube videos or a Netflix show. We tend to forget we are more important than a show we enjoy.
I believe there is a time we can answer these powerful questions. My recommendation would be to make 15-20 minutes for yourself each day. If you want to get a piece of paper and a pen. Write down the question at the top then sit and answer that question.
You may need to wake up or go to sleep 15-20 minutes earlier or later. Bette yet I would suggest you continue to watch your favourite programming if you want but do it after you have done this exercise.
For me, the best time is either before, during or even after my meditation.
I wrote these questions down while I was meditating. Each question is important. I wrote each question down based on something I was feeling or going thought at that time. I must have asked myself these powerful questions for a reason. Same as why I believe you ask your similar questions.
I ask you to sit down and take some time to think through these questions and answer them for yourself.
What Brings Happiness
- Will I smile and allow myself to be happy?
- What do I need to do each day to be happy in life?
- What activities makes me happy when I have time off?
- Why am I unhappy and how to I find happiness?
- How do I find the simplicity in everything I enjoy doing?
- How do I feel quietness in a world that is so noisy?
What is Success
- What do I want my life to look like in the future? and Why?
- Am I doing what I should be doing every day to reach my definition of success? If no, why not?
- What will my life look like in 3-5 years?
- What do I need to do next to grow my passion for what I love to do?
- Why does fear and the lack of money control my thoughts?
- Why does one person follow their path while another does not?
- How come I spend money which I know I should not be spending?
- What distractions outside of my control affect me?
- Why do I get so far of track from the things I enjoy doing daily?
How to Improve Mindset
- What is taking away from my mindset?
- What activities adds value to my mindset?
- How do I know if I am in the present moment?
- What activities should I do to daily to have a successful life tomorrow?
- Should I tell others my bad habits? So I can stop them and face the truth of who I am?
- Who do I interact with and not interact with, on my path to enlightenment?
- What thoughts are in my mind the moment I awaken from sleep?
- Why do I sacrifice the good in my life to find happiness outside of the happiness I currently have?
- How much of my own issues around trust am in letting in to my mindset when it come to my marriage? Working with others?
What Will it Take
- Who do I need to distance myself from in life?
- What bad habits do I need to remove from my life?
- What are my bad habits and how do I put a stop to them?
- How do I know what I am obsessed with and how do I put an end to these addictions?
What I Feel Inside
- Am I feeling depressed?
- Where is my internal smile?
- Why do I feel I am not good enough?
- Why do I feel as if I have not accomplished anything of value in life?
- What do I seek from my life?
- Even if the truth is in plain sight, how do I get someone to see the truth?
- How do I spread the message of the truth?
- How do / Do… I respect the God in me and in others? I see(love/hate/ect)…Am I that too?
Love and Empathy
- Do I feel loved by others?
- Do I feel connected to people? Why or why not?
- How will I serve others?
- How do people need me to serve them?
- Am I connecting my inner-self to the external world?
- Do I know how to connect my inner-self to the external world?
- How important is it to me to continue my family name?
Questions to God
- Why are Hindus and numerous other cultures around the world vegetarian?
- Why does one want to reach enlightenment?
- How did people from the ancient world connect to the universe?
- Is meditation really about letting each moment go?
- Have I tried to find enlightenment in the past? If so, how successful was I?
- Should I meditate after drinking? Why or why not?
- Does a person have to find enlightenment alone or can 2 or more people find it together?
- Why am I here? Is it to create a purpose for my life and in the life of others?
- Why do certain ideas come to you as a kid but not an adult?
Going Deep in Thought
- Where do some of my deepest and darkest thoughts come from?
- Are many of the thoughts I have had, the same thoughts I had in my previous life?
- If I don’t know the origin, how can I be responsible for the thoughts I can’t control?
- Why can’t we walk away from our obligation without the judgement of society?
- When you and I eat, who is doing the eating? Me, the ego, my consciousness, the form or the formless?
- What really happens to me when I die?
- Why must I repeat birth and death and why am I forsaken to dwell on Earth forever?
- What will happen to my soul when the sun burns out in 4 Billion years?
- What is the purpose of enlightenment on Earth, if my karma can move to other life forms outside of Earth?
- How can I connect with my previous life’s enlightenment, so I can shorten the amount of time it takes to be enlightened?
- If everyone on the earth found enlightenment at the same time, would the human race disappear from Earth?
- Where would ego go if everyone on Earth found enlightenment?
- They say in meditation I am not here or there. I am not the body, mind or any thought. Then who is the person meditating? Who is the person in the body I inhabit?
- Who am I when I am alone?
- Why do I have a craving to partake in one or all the, Seven Deadly Sins? (Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy and Pride)
- Are humans the brain cells of God?(Born and dying each day)
- If I have to hide a friendship from the world and when either one of us die, and neither one of us can say goodbye, is that a friendship worth having?
I hope you will take some time each day and reflect on each of the questions above. I know if you answer these questions for yourself you will start to see, feel and experience a whole new life.
Of the 69 question, which one will you answer first?
Leave a comment below and share why you will focus on answering this question.
Connect with me on Facebook and never miss out on new articles what come out weekly. The secret is to sign up to the email list.
Want some resources based on the powerful questions you have read? Go to the resource page which has links to Amazon. Here you can own books to help answer many of the questions you may have.
Each item you select to own, helps build and grow Discover Your Life Today. Thank you for your continued support.
Don’t just imagine change. Bookmark this page and come back every day and answer one of the question above.
Founder and CEO, Discover Your Life Today
Maveen has built his career in Banking, Insurance, Home and Automobile Sales. Providing exceptional customer service is his passion. Writing is a way to share his knowledge and help change the lives of million of people. Like the Facebook Page to support him.