Read Your Daily Affirmations
If you are between the ages of 10-100, you should consider reading positive affirmations daily. Something spectacular happens when you repeat positive messages to yourself about yourself.
Your life begins to change and take a more optimistic direction. You become happier and you begin to believe in yourself.
Reading positive affirmations is a great way to use the power of your conscious mind, to program your subconscious mind.
Reprogram Your Mind
When you read positive statements to yourself, about yourself for 30 days or longer, your start to rewrite how your brain is wired and connected.
You can literally change your life by telling yourself what you want and how you are going to get it.
Here is the trick. Once you read the action steps you must act. Taking action after you read positive words, will result in the ability to experience major life shifts.
Different Positive Affirmations to Practice
Below are 8 different situations that you may need to ready some positive words about. These positive affirmations will help improve your mindset and over all well-being.
Read them every day for 30 days. Read them multiple times a day and watch your life change.
If you are looking to unlock the true power of affirmations you can take a look at, The 30-Day Affirmation Challenge, by best selling author Brian Tracy.
- Wake up and say positive words to yourself.
- Experience a positive day, attitude and self-esteem.
- Before, during or after meditation say positive words.
- Keep the focus on your awareness, stillness and understanding.
- Each day we spend time with our family, friends, co-workers and in familiar places.
- Learn to be positive even when others are not.
- Create the positive change you desire.
- In life speak the changes you wish to experience.
- We aspire to be the best at work or in our business.
- Regardless if you are and entrepreneur, an employee, own a business you can reach your full potential.
- Want to life a long life?
- Eat right, exercise and keep your mindset healthy with the words you say.
- Billions of people belief in a higher power.
- The words you use about your higher power connect or disconnect you.
- We all have dreams, goals and aspirations in life.
- When we focus on the things we want, the things we want come in to focus.
- Positive words you can say to God, the universe or to a higher power.
- Asking the universe for something and it will conspire to give it to you.
- Positive words to read before you go to bed so you can wake up refreshed.
- Reflect on the day you had and be grateful.
Change your life with the words you use. Change the life of others with the words you say to them.
Connect on Facebook and never miss out on new articles. The secret is to sign up to the email list. You can do this at the bottom of this post.
Want to read more on affirmations? Check out, What You Say When You Talk To Your Self, by Dr. Shad Helstetter. Go to our resource page which has links to Amazon. Here you can purchase books and other items.
Each item purchased from Amazon allow us to build and grow DYLT. Thank you for your continued support.
Don’t just imagine change. Bookmark this page and come back every day for the next 30 days. Read the article that will impact you and your future.