Start Dreaming Again
Dream Making in A Dream Taking World.
Just pause for a moment and think about that statement.
I believe we all need to start to dream again as to many of us have lost our focus as we look to follow our dreams, goals and aspirations.
In his book, author Dr. Steve Price, provides many quotes he thought would be encouraging to the readers. Quotes that would get the reader to dream again and pursue what happens them happy.
These quotes should be read and applied by those who have a big dream in their heart and want to become something bigger than they are. The same people who envision a world better than it is right now.
These dream inspiring quotes will encourage Millennials, entrepreneurs, employees, employers, business owners, teachers, athletes, philanthropists, and anyone who needs some encouragement as they go forward towards their dreams.
The quotes below, will take you from an average life to a much more successful life where your goals, dreams and visions come true.
But only if you understand the quotes and apply them to your daily work habits.
Optimistic Dream Quotes
- “Hold fast to dreams for if dreams die, Life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.” – Langston Hughes
- “I’m a big fan of dreams. Unfortunately, dreams are our first casualty in life. People seem to give them up, quicker than anything, for a, “reality.” – Kevin Costner
- “Nothing happens unless first a dream.” – Carl Sandburg
- “Since it does not cost a dime to dream, you’ll never shortchange yourself when you stretch your imagination.” – Dr. Robert Schuller
- “I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “The hardest thing is just to start. Too many people have a wonderful dream and just talk about it rather than do something about it.” – Debbie Fields
- “If you have a dream and don’t follow it you’ll regret it for a long, long time.” – Norm Brodsky
- “Success is the intersection where dreams and hard work meet.” – Lynn Goldblatt
- “Dreams are the seedlings of reality” – James Allen
- “Rose-colored glasses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams.” – Ann Landers.
- “No dream is too high for those with their eyes in the sky.” – Buzz Aldrin
- “I don’t design clothes. I design dreams.” – Ralph Lauren
- “Dream as if you’ll life forever.” – James Dean
- “You’ll always pay full retail for success, but never, never discount your dreams.” – Dr. Bill Quain
- “Work harder on yourself than you do at your job. When you work at your job, you make a living. When you work on yourself, you’ll make a fortune.” – Jim Rohn
These 15 quotes should inspire you to dream big and go after what you want in life. All the authors of these quotes were people who went after their dreams.
Will you go after the dream that is in your heart? What will it take for you to achieve your dreams and goals?
Which one of the above quotes spoke to you the most and why?
In the comment section below tell me.
Connect with us on Facebook and do not miss new weekly articles. The secret, sign up for email updates.
Here are some additional articles to check out as you become inspired to go for your big dreams:
- Winning Without Intimidation Quotes
- 15 Quotes By Maveen Kaura to Gain Strength
- Accomplish more by being Confident
- Learn how to be People Smart
- Quotes By Entrepreneur Bill Britt
- Understand the Conscious and Subconscious Mind
- Develop a Positive Mindset with Affirmations