Do you drink Matcha Green Tea?
Perhaps you drink the more popular Green tea found in loose leaf or tea bags?
Matcha Green Tea is the lesser known but much healthier version of green tea.
If you would like to know how to make green tea at home, check out the link.
If you checked out the link you know how to make the Matcha tea. It is now time to understand the different health benefits associated with the green tea powder.
The nutritional facts may vary from brand to brand but for the most part each gram of Matcha Green Tea delivers:
- 61 mg – EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate)
- 34 mg – Amino Acids
- 14.26 mg – L-Theanine
- 30-35 mg – Caffeine
- 328 mg – Fiber
- 447 mg – Carbs
- 1.75 mg – Vitamin C
- 291 Units – Vitamin A
- 26.6 mg – Potassium
Total calories per gram is 3.
Outside the different nutritional benefits, Matcha Green tea provides long-term health benefits. People in the far east have consumed this tea for thousands of years and live long and healthy lives. In North America we are only now understanding what they have known for so long.
Long Term Benefits
Matcha Green tea could be a healthy part of a diet plan. Here are some ideas on how you can make a meal planning to have a healthier lifestyle.
It helps increase metabolism, burns fat, helps with weight loss, provides vitamins and is an antioxidant which can help fight against cancer.
Here are other benefits you should know about:
- Matcha Tea is rich in antioxidants (137x more than Green Tea).
- Drinking Matcha tea can help regulate blood sugar levels.
- Consuming the tea can help lower blood pressure in those who have high blood pressure.
- Matcha tea contains different amino-acids our bodies need to function and stay strong.
· The Matcha Green Tea powder contains L-Theanine which is said to help with relaxation, boosting memory and concentration in people. (This is the same ingredient found in commercial energy drinks).
- Drinking Matcha tea can help reduces the stress hormone Cortisol.
- The tea can increase Alpha waves in the brain without causing drowsiness.
- Matcha tea can help lowers inflammation in the body and possibly help those with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS, Crohn’s and Ulcerative Colitis).
- Compounds found in the tea can help your skin look younger.
- Green Tea is a natural detoxifier which can help remove heavy metals from the body. Having green tea with sushi, raw fish, can help remove those metals.
- Since Matcha tea has the compound EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate), which is said to have cancer reducing properties, it may help reduce the change of getting breast, colorectal, prostate and bladder cancer.
- EGCG is said to reduce infections of the gums, liver, lungs, joints and intestines.
· EGCG may also help your body fight the storage of unwanted body fat.
- Matcha Green Tea powder can help decrease osteoclasts. This is when the cells in our body break down bone as we age.
- Matcha Tea drinkers usually experience increases in energy throughout the day without the caffeine crash from coffee.
- Consuming the green tea powder can help lower bad cholesterol.
- Many tea drinkers find enhances mental function and a decrease in day-to-day anxiety.
- Drinking Matcha tea can also help balance the pH levels in our bodies.
- Studies that show Matcha Green tea can potentially help with hair loss. Hair Loss Revolution is one of those companies.
Matcha green tea powder can be an addition to your smoothie or juicing routine. You can read about my juice cleanse and see how Matcha powder can be added to your drink.
The green tea powder will help you replace those unhealthy, sugar filled drinks that are so easy to reach for. The powdered tea should be used to increasing your health long in to the future.
Millions of people experience the benefits, which cannot just be seen by looking in the mirror.
I enjoy Matcha tea and believe in the health benefits. I believe everyone should live a health life if they choose to and adding the green tea powder is an easy way to experience the health benefits we all seek.
Do you drink Matcha Green Tea?
If you are looking to Matcha tea for health reason here is my Disclaimer below.
**When using any new product, you should consult a health care practitioner to make sure you understand all or any medical issues that may or may not come up by consuming the product based on your current health status. You should consult a health care practitioner if you experience any symptoms or if old symptoms persist. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if taking any prescription medication as you should be aware of all or any positive or negative side effects that may occur during or after consuming the product. Giving Matcha tea to children is generally not recommend. Consult a health care practitioner before consuming. **
Founder and CEO, Discover Your Life Today
Maveen has built his career in Banking, Insurance, Home and Automobile Sales. Providing exceptional customer service is his passion. Writing is a way to share his knowledge and help change the lives of million of people. Like the Facebook Page to support him.