Are you a writer and interested in contributing your knowledge to the Discover Your Life Today audience?
Are you an expert in one specific niche or do you like to explore various topics?
Do you write about Business, Entrepreneurship, Family, Finances, Health, Music, Spirituality, Travel and/or Motivation? If so, guest posting might be right for you.
Discover Your Life Today may consider and accept your article as an exclusive guest post. Although there is no guarantees, we know you will bring your valuable influence to the community we are building.
If guest posting sounds like something you would like to do, please read the guidelines below, before reaching out by email.
Want to post on Discover Your Life Today?
We recommend you:
- Submitting all information that has been requested below in the Guest Post Guidelines
- Please research each topic and provide links to appropriate sites as a reference. This is a business and life enhancement blog so relevant content please. This site is also SAFE FOR WORK.
- We publish content on an ongoing bases and don’t guarantee an explicit time and/or day for publishing. But if you need us to post a piece of content for a certain day and/or time please follow the guidelines and eliminate as much errors, in the process, as possible. Remember it’s easy to fulfil the requirements and meet our high standards. Just follow the process.
Guest Post Guidelines
- We require a pre-written author bio and photo. The author bio should not be more than three to four sentences. The photo should be a headshot of the author.
- All guest posts are required to be a minimum of 1,000 words. There are various reason’s including SEO, wider-range of information, a clear message and the reader gets to know more about you, the writer. If your guest post does not meet the 1,000 word minimum criteria, we will not consider the article for submission.
- Please provide all pictures, graphs and other important visual, that is to be included in the article, in the email.
- All guest posts must be exclusive and original content for Discover Your Life Today, . An article that has been posted elsewhere will not be accepted as a guest post. We will be using Plagiarism Checker Tools to verify the authenticity of your submission. View the site before you submit your article. Ensure the article you are submitting is different from any article(s) appearing on Discover Your Life Today. We welcome update posts about any topic or a post that adds additional value to article already posted.
- All guest posts must be relevant to the topic. Your content must relate to an audience who would like to read and apply the information that can change their life. Consider articles on Business, Entrepreneurship, Family, Finances, Health, Music, Spirituality, Travel, Marketing and/or Motivation but not limited to these topics.
- All guest posts should not contain more than one or two links back to your own website or business. We understand links are an important strategy to redirect the reading audience.
- It is a condition of guest posting that ALL articles are proofread, edited and grammatically correct before summiting. Please double-check all posts before submitting. Use tools and applications that are available online to meet this request.
- All guest posts must be ready to post, with minimal formatting and editing required by us. Follow the format of other articles on the site as a guideline. Please Bold, use Italics and/or underlining to emphasize important points. Please have clear headings to break up the intro, body and conclusion. Use bullets points ect. Capitalize the right words in the headings.
Example: “How to Delegate in 12 Easy Steps”, not “how to delegate in 12 easy steps”.
Are you ready to guest post?
E-mail Maveen Kaura at: Maveen@discoveryourlifetoday.com. I look forward to reviewing your post, building a relationship and having our readers use your article to change their lives.
We have your full and unequivocal consent to edit and change your submission(s) as needed, in full or in part, if it doesn’t meet the criteria outlined above.
If you have not done so already, subscribe to the Discover Your Life Today email list and Facebook page.