Can quotes give you strength?
Millions of people all around the world read quotes and find inspiration from them. Quotes are uplifting, motivating and ready to influence change in the lives of those who read and apply them.
I believe when you and apply the right quotes to your life, you can end up anywhere you choose to be.
When we reach the end of our life we will be measure by what we did not only by what we accomplished. What will inspire you to accomplish more today than you did yesterday?
Quotes to Give Strength
Watch the video below for 15 original quotes by blog author Maveen Kaura. These 15 inspiring quotes will motive you.
By watching this powerful 2 minute video clip you can change the direction of you life forever but before you do that you must be ready to commit to yourself.
Comment to yourself means:
- Getting ready to grow in all aspects of your life.
- Becoming a professional in all areas of your life.
- Get ready to learn new things.
- Be ready to work harder and smarter than others.
- Understand you will become a new you over time.
It is time put look at yourself in the mirror and take action and inspire yourself.
What to Do
- Read each quote carefully.
- Pause the video after each quote.
- Take a few minutes to re-read the quote and understand what it means.
- Write down how this quote applies to your life.
- Write down what you will do to overcome whatever is holding you back, today.
- Reread the quote and ask any questions you need to ask yourself.
- Develop an action plan on how you will apply what you wrote down.
- When you are ready move to the next quote.
- REPEAT the step for each of the 15 quotes.
If you found this exercise helpful, then share this article on your favorite social media sites. You can also share the video directly from YouTube.
Which one quote did you feel will give you strength as you develop a plan of action. Leave a comment below
Feel free to Check out other articles on DiscoverYourLifeToday.com and connect with me on Facebook. Do not miss new articles. The secret, sign up for email updates.