Increase Understanding, Empower and Motivate Growth by Be Taking Action
Maveen Kaura is the founder of discoveryourlifetoday.com. He wants to inspire everyone with his words and help those searching for meaning in life, find that meaning.
He started discoveryourlifetoday.com with a vision, belief, desire and hunger to create a better life for his family and loved one who believe in his vision.
Maveen Kaura hopes these quotes inspire you as you overcome fear, grown and feel empowered to changes your life.
If I can do it, so can you do it also.
Quotes By: Maveen Kaura
- “The more I work out on my legs, the more I can bench press” Maveen Kaura
- “An empty cup can help you accomplish more than a full cup, if you see the benefits.” Maveen Kaura
- “Time has NO agenda” Maveen Kaura
- “A great sales professional is street smart and is always one step ahead.” Maveen Kaura
- Click To Tweet
- “Don’t agree or disagree with people, just grow from what you learn. This is life.” Maveen Kaura
- “Those who work harder, fight smarter and sticks to the game plan, win the battle at the end.” Maveen Kaura
- “If your always kinder than you feel, things just workout better in the end.” Maveen Kaura
- “Get up and do the one think you have been meaning to do. Right now! Why wait? What’s so good about tomorrow?” Maveen Kaura
“Today is the best day to go out and discover your life. You may not get a chance tomorrow.” Maveen Kaura
- “All humans by nature desire to know the truth around them.” Maveen Kaura
- “I wake up knowing I will accomplish something important today.” Maveen Kaura
- “I stay busy today. The more I do, the faster results come. Tomorrow I will not have to work so hard.” Maveen Kaura
- “Do not judge others till you have judged yourself. When you judge yourself as hard as you judge others, you will not want to judge others anymore.” Maveen Kaura
- Click To Tweet
- “Find an encouraging word for those who encourage you. We all need to be uplifted at some point in our life.” Maveen Kaura.
- “No better day than today to get up and make your dreams come true.” Maveen Kaura
- “Help everyone you meet discover the greatness within themselves.” Maveen Kaura
- “If you are not doing what you should be doing this very minute then stop what you are doing and go do that very thing.” Maveen Kaura
“I said to myself, “Go ahead inspire yourself.” So I did.” Maveen Kaura
- “Today I will learn everything I did not know yesterday.” Maveen Kaura
- “Someday I do not want to look back and hear myself saying, “Someday”.” Maveen Kaura
- “What did you do today that was different than what you did yesterday?” Maveen Kaura
- “How excited would you be if you succeed and experienced no failure in life?” Maveen Kaura
- “The greatest challenge as a leader is not leading others but learning how to lead oneself first.” Maveen Kaura
- Click To Tweet
- “I do not know tomorrow’s path nor do I know what the future holds. I work each day to create a path and future I am proud of.” Maveen Kaura
- “If you do not like where you are now, then restart. Think of new ideas and what a new beginning would look like.” Maveen Kaura
- “What is in front of you right now? Its Opportunity.” Maveen Kaura
“In Music the awards go to the one with the most fans, the most money and the one with the most hit songs.” Maveen Kaura
- “Life is about who you know and how that person can market you or how you can market them.” MaveenKaura
- “The only person better than you, is the new you.” Maveen Kaura
- “Be the best at what you do. Be humble and know someday, someone, will beat all your records because they are grinding today.” – Maveen Kaura
- “Still thinking about yesterday, today? Well, then tomorrow won’t be better than today. Learn to let go.” Maveen Kaura
- Click To Tweet
- “The only person I should be better than today, is the person I was yesterday.” Maveen Kaura
- “The less you have in common with people the more you see the weakness of others” MaveenKaura
- “Why is what I believe a conspiracy theory and what you believe reality?” Maveen Kaura
- “People know it’s common knowledge. But only those who open their eyes, ears and mind understand it.” Maveen Kaura
“Tiredness is your bodies way of saying thank you for working me hard.” – Maveen Kaura
- “Why do we not get up every day and ask, “Am I living on the edge today?”
Be prepared when you try new things. New experiences will emerge.” Maveen Kaura
- “We as humanity are doomed if we don’t change! Unreal how people can do this to each other without a thought.” Maveen Kaura
- “Even if things do not always go my way, I know with my positive attitude today may bring about a better opportunity tomorrow.” Maveen Kaura
- “I love to learn and I know I can still learn more but if I don’t put into practice what I know, I will not succeed.” Maveen Kaura
- “The more you put yourself out there, the more your fears disappear. Shine the light on yourself and not the fear.” Maveen Kaura
- “I love sales because people vote for me with their wallets when I provide more value than someone else can.” Maveen Kaura
- “Nature does not know of New Year Day. It is just moment to moment. Click To Tweet
- “When you look at others, as if your looking in the mirror, you treat them better because you see yourself in them.” Maveen Kaura
- “In this life do not stress about things you can’t change. Just focus on what you can, like yourself.” Maveen Kaura
“If you are not doing what you should be doing this very minute then stop what you are doing and go do that very thing.” MaveenKaura
I sincerely hope these quotes inspire, empower and motivate growth. Take action and create the life you have always dreamed of.
Keep believing in yourself and understand that you are worth it. Live everyday of your life guiding change and experiencing breakthroughs.
Here are 25 more quotes for you to be inspired by.
Founder and CEO, Discover Your Life Today
Maveen has built his career in Banking, Insurance, Home and Automobile Sales. Providing exceptional customer service is his passion. Writing is a way to share his knowledge and help change the lives of million of people. Like the Facebook Page to support him.