Having mediated over 150 days of 365 days, in 2017, I was able to discover in meditation many lessons.
In 2017, I compiled a list of 25 lessons I learnt in 2016. Being 2018, depending on when you read this, I put together a new list of things to discover in meditation.
There were many interesting realization I was able to take away. I feel much more awaken and have a sense of peace as I continue to find ways to say in the present moment.
I hope you read thought both lists and find a commonality that you can connect to. My hope is your meditation is also providing you with numerous eye-opening lessons.
If you are new to this practice, I have complied a list of videos that will have you discover in meditation, as I do.
Discover in Meditation 25 New Lessons
- Get day get an early start on your meditation.
- Meditation can bring about clarity on various topics.
- After you step away from your meditation, remember to smile throughout the day.
- When you meditate consistently you build discipline.
- In life it is important to open up and hold less inside.
- God, the universe or a higher power can be your guide, coach or mentor.
- You truly can meditate anywhere when on vacation. On the beach, in your room, at the airport, in the shower, ext.
My body, ego and from is separate from who I think I am.
- The more relaxed you become before bed, the better change you will remember your dreams.
- Universal energy is all around you and I. We are one with that universal energy.
- We can do a one minute meditation to bring our self into the moment anytime we want.
- Our Ego will fight to be noticed when we are trying to sit in silence.
- It is important to ask more question and have less opinions about everything.
- If you close your eyes and image people sitting in the room with you, you begin to feel their energy.
- When you see certain images it can trigger you to recall dreams you have had while sleeping.
It may be important to see who else is on the same journey of enlightenment as you are.
- Allow yourself to cry and feel emotions you are closed off to.
- When you begin to meditate daily and you don’t to miss a day. It becomes a game.
- A prayer can take the place of a mediation. It all depends on what is in your heart.
- The vastness of the universe is inside me.
- As you close your eyes for meditation, God waits for you to open your eyes and see the world in a new light.
- To inspire others, we have to tell others what our mission n life is.
- It is better to know who your real friends are rather than continue to believe relationships of the past still exist.
- To find enlightenment we must help release others from their suffering.
- When you close your eyes and see all the colors know those colors and images are connecting you to a vast universe that has not been explored.
I believe anyone can gain learn important lessons through a guided or seated meditation. These lessons come to me as I sit and breath in and out.
Allowing thoughts to come and go, I only write down thoughts that are important to me and my self-discovery
As you continue to meditate, walk in awareness, experience happiness, closeness and other important emotions.
What one lesson of my will you take and learn from? Will you start your own meditation or do you already have a successful daily practice?
Leave a comment below by telling me what one tip you learned and how you will apply it to your next meditation session.
Connect on Facebook and never miss out on new articles. The secret is to sign up to the email list. You can do this at the bottom of this post.
Want to meditate but don’t know where to start? Go to our resource page which has links to Amazon. Here you can purchase book and other items to help you on your journey.
Each item purchased from Amazon allow us to build and grow the website. Thank you for your continued support.
Founder and CEO, Discover Your Life Today
Maveen has built his career in Banking, Insurance, Home and Automobile Sales. Providing exceptional customer service is his passion. Writing is a way to share his knowledge and help change the lives of million of people. Like the Facebook Page to support him.