In 2017, my meditation practice took me deeper than the year previous. Making time to mediate for more than 150 days I was able to go deeper in to my thoughts and expand my learning.
By focusing, I begin to understand who I am and a few of the lessons of life. Some of the teachings I have forgotten from my childhood only to remember during a seated meditation.
Many of these lessons are new understands and things that I have not thought about. But these concepts, ideas and considerations come to me from within.
Sitting down in different meditation and finding ways to be mindful, aware and in the moment allowed me to have thoughts float in and out of my conscience mind.
I want to share with you some of the deeper connections what I have been about to make in my meditation.
If you are someone who has been meditation for a long time you may had many of these understandings on your own. But there is a chance you have not. If you are new to meditation, I want to share with the first level of going deeper in to your conscious mind.
This is a list of video meditations I followed, that allowed for some of my breakthroughs.
Learnings in Deep Meditations
- It is important to always build stronger relationships with loved ones.
- We sit with so much stress, much of it will disappear if we deal with unresolved issues.
- It is vital to understand what thoughts occupy your mind daily, weekly, monthly, yearly and for decades? Then deal with the underlying cause.
- You don’t need money to help others in life. You just need a cause bigger than yourself.
- If you were mentally, spiritually and financially free, what would your perfect day look like.
- A critical daily practice it to imagine what you want your life to look like.
- Start each affirmation with, “I am” then add a positive message. This powerful statement can change your life and create confidence.
- Take time out of your busy life schedule and reconnect with the people who make you happy.
- If you have or don’t have children, a key to improving your relationship is to reconnect with your spouse.
In a conscious state of mind use positive affirmations daily to program your subconscious mind.
- Can you see what makes you unhappy? Do you recognize what you will need to change? If you know what it is, why don’t you change?
- Keep in mind that very few people will help you if you don’t help yourself first.
- If you want to celebrate other people’s happiness, if they don’t want to, is this selfish?
- Did Jesus and other religious figures of the past, have an ego or did they work on losing it?
- Every so often ask the Earth to forgive all the harm you have caused it.
- Close your eyes and open your heart to receive universal knowledge.
- Harness the power of God to help others in need.
- I know society tries to brainwash people and I no long walk with my eyes closed. I recognize the truth and I want to help others see that truth.
- Be conscious of how you react to your bodies cues.
The more I choose to become aware the more I become still in mind.
- God is everywhere and in everything. God is in every animal, planet, rock, mountain, jungle, grain of said, in the air, in the space between space.
- How I see God, the universes or the higher power I believe in, is a reflection of how I see myself.
- In Hinduism, it is said, God is able to grow and shrink in size as needed. How amazing to know God has given us similar abilities.
- Humans are focused on looking for life which is beyond our intellect. Perhaps we should look for life, on other planets, that is not as sophisticated as us.
- I know God loves me. I can see the greatness God has planned in my life. There is more greatness I can’t see.
- The world will keep doing what it is doing even when I am sit and meditate in silence.
- The inner voice is my Ego. It lives between my conscience and subconscious mind always wanting its own way.
- Our goal should be to turn the Ego into God’s mind, thoughts, peace, love and silence.
- Why does my ego want to prepare negative statements in advance?
When I have negative thoughts something else is trying to program the way I think and what I believe about myself.
- Hell is thoughts of the mind, it is not a real place. It is a prison build for the mind to live and suffer in.
- God does answer your deepest desires in his time. We just have to be willing to wait and watch for it.
- I am the observer of life and am not the one living this life. I come and I go, repeating the process.
- Being present is not reacting to everything. It is allowing things to happen and see what takes place after the event runs its course.
- We can change our karma by changing the actions we want to take even if we feel we that we have done so much wrong in life.
- We need to unite as a people, against those who oppress us.
- Using crystals during mediation can open the third eye.
- In the book, Tibetan book of the Dead, it says, if you do YOGA you can change form, appear and disappear. Is Yoga a God practice?
- Ask yourself, who was I in my previous life? What did I do? Where did I live? Why did I die? What mistakes did I make? What did I accomplish? Who were my friends, parents and loved ones? Am I living in a similar karma to my previous life?
If you open your chest, you would know that God dwells in your heart.
- The past has made me who I am today but I can still choose who I want to be.
- When I look back, I see foot prints of where I have been. As awareness I take a journey on a path I have not walked before, to look back once again.
- We become what is happening to us once we attach ourselves to the experience.
- I believe my moon rock crystal can channel the dreams and thoughts God wants me to experience. My dreams have become déjà vu moments.
- One day we must all go through the door of my mind and witness the truth behind who we think we are.
- My dreams are a message from God. I have to read the message and act on them.
- Since we breathe the same air as our ancestors, we can breathe the same understanding they had.
- All angry people are lost in the past. Past events, conversations, wrong and maybe even in past lives.
- Your body is for you to experiment on. From those experience others can learn how far they can take themselves.
- The formless me, chose to be born to a Hindu family before conception. I chose this experience as I needed to learn all I can about living as a Hindu.
I am excited about my 2018 meditation and the insights I will gain. If everyone on the planet were to meditate we would channel an energy the world has not seen yet. We would become one and understand each other.
I paraphrase what the Buddha said thousands of years ago. If we took the time to learn what it would be to live like an ant, we really could understand one another without ego. We would do everything from a loving place.
Of the 50 things I learned in deep meditations, which one did you most connect with and why?
Leave a comment below on why you also connected to this truth.
Connect with me on Facebook and never miss out on new articles what come out weekly. The secret is to sign up to the email list.
Want to learn more about having deep meditations? Go to our resource page which has links to Amazon. Here you can own books to teach you how.
Each item you select to own, helps grow Discover Your Life Today. Thank you for your continued support.
Founder and CEO, Discover Your Life Today
Maveen has built his career in Banking, Insurance, Home and Automobile Sales. Providing exceptional customer service is his passion. Writing is a way to share his knowledge and help change the lives of million of people. Like the Facebook Page to support him.