I started blogging in 2014, but got serious in September 2016. Since 2016, I have made various changes to the website and continue to learn how to use WordPress. I continue to change the sites look and hope to achieve the look and feel that is right for the reader(s).
I published a podcast with, Using Your Power, where my co-host and I talk about, “Web Design: What We’ve Learned, What We’ve Tried & What We Like.” You can check it out and start to understand some of the business tools we liked and disliked.
Over the last few years I have complied a list of business tools I have learned about, used and continue to build the website and my brand with. I have discovered solutions and alternatives to run my business.
I decided to put together a comprehensive business tool list for anyone who is new to blogging or a seasoned veteran. The plan on updating the list regularly as I learn, use and try new business products and services.
You will find a list of business tools organized alphabetically by category. If you know of a better tool, programs or application, please reach out and let me now about it. I am always looking to test out new business building tools to improve my business. Email me.
- Google Drive – Store any type of file. First 15 GB is free.
- G-suites – Cloud service which allows the freedom to work from anywhere
Receive 20% Off when you use the code below:
Basic plan code: KAYKLJ3F4L9G637
Business plan code: L336JPNDKRE3RRX
- Microsoft OneDrive – Safe files. Included with Hotmail acct. First 5 GB is free.
- iCloud Drive – A convenient place for all your file. First 5 GB is free.
- Amazon s3 – Store and retrieve any amount of date from anywhere.
Email Subscription Tool
- MailChimp – Build up to a 2,000 person email subscriber list.
- Books – Some of my favorite books for business and personal success
- Podcasts – Some of my favorite podcasts for business and personal success
Pre – Scheduling
- Buffer – Schedule posts, track performance and manage social media accounts
- Hootsuite – Manager all your social media in one place
- IFTTT – A new way to get all you apps and devices to talk to each other.
- Zapier – Automate personal tasks. Be less busy and get more done.
- Skype – Video Calling, Conferencing and Interviewing
Web Hosting Needs
- Bluehost – A powerful and proven webs hosting platform
- WordPress – An open Source software you use to create Websites, blogs and/or Apps
Writing a Blog
- CoSchedule – Headline Analyzer
- Canva – Produce amazing graphic designs
- Microsoft Word – Write, save and create PDF
- Dropbox – Share file across your network
Spelling and words
- Genesis Framework & StudioPress for WordPress
Please remember to subscribe to the Discover Your Life Today Facebook Page. Thank you.
Please Note: I have joined an affiliate program for certain business tools listed above, not all. If you decide to purchase any of the tools for yourself, note I will receive a commission the items purchased through the specific link(s).