These 11 spiritual quotes will help you change our mood when we are feeling unhappy. They can change our mood to optimistic, just by reading them.
They enhance your overall well-being, provide support and cause you to participate in the things you need to with confidence.
Over the last 20 years, I have read books, listen audio programing and listen to podcasts featuring some of today’s spiritual leaders.
The quotes have given me the knowledge and a personal power when I needed it.
Spiritual quotes make you look within yourself to find inner peace. Quotes from Krisnamurti, Various Swami’s and great thinkers will guide you to a deeper understanding of yourself.
I recommend you take a few minutes each day and meditated on one of the quotes below.
11 Spiritual Quotes
- “Meditation can take place when you are sitting in a bus, or walking in the woods full of light and shadows, or listening to the singing of the birds, or looking at the face of your wife or child.” – Krishnamurti
- “A man who has a beautiful soul always has some beautiful things to say, but a man who says beautiful things does not necessarily have a beautiful soul.” – Confucius
- “So long as you think you have the least difference from God, fear will seize you, but when you have known that you are He, that there is no difference, entirely no difference, that you are He, all of Him, and the whole of Him, all fear ceases.” – Swami Vivekananda
- “If a journey is a departure from where we usually are, a few minutes may be enough for us to go away and come back.” – Kazuaki Tanahashi
- “We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.” – Swami Vivekananda
“All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have to put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.” – Swami Vivekananda
- “Do not go after the past, nor lose yourself in the future. For the past no longer exists, And the future is not yet here.” – Bhaddekaratta Sutra
- “People do not know what the Name of God can do. Those who repeat it constantly alone know its power. … The Name can take us to the summit of spiritual experience.” – Swami Ramdas
- “The wise are yielding, like snow beneath the sun; naked, like newly felled timber; hollow, like the valley; Obscure, like muddy water.” – Lao-tzu
- “Man does not want to be, but to appear to be. He does not want to see what he is, but tries only to see himself as the person other people take him for, when they talk about him.” – Swami Prajnanpad
- “You’ve got to practice meditation when you walk, stand, lie down, sit, and work, while washing your hands, washing the dishes, sweeping the floor, drinking tea, talking to friends, or whatever you are doing.” – Thich Nhat Hahn
Check out other Quotes:
- 13 Quotes That Help You See More Opportunities
- 7 Quotes To Empower Winning Without Intimidation
- 15 Quotes To Give You Strength
- 15 Optimistic Quotes To Dream Big and Overcome Fear
- 50 Amazing Quotes By Founder Maveen Kaura
- 25 Godly Quotes to Encourage You
Founder and CEO, Discover Your Life Today
Maveen has built his career in Banking, Insurance, Home and Automobile Sales. Providing exceptional customer service is his passion. Writing is a way to share his knowledge and help change the lives of million of people. Like the Facebook Page to support him.