Hustle, Grind and Work Smart
Week two of the 2017 review. How did you enjoy the first ever post last week? What motivation did you gain from it? What has your week been like and where you able to accomplish your goals this week?
I was behind last week but have been able to catch up somewhat. My list has items that are not easy to strike off. They require me to sit down, research, learn and apply the information in order for me to see lasting change.
Week 2 – January 6th to the 12th
This week is a full week where I work smart, hustle and grind.
I can see the structure and results I am hoping to gain. With a few projects on the go time management is key. Here is what I was able to accomplish this week:
- Meditate 7 times this week between 12 and 28 minutes in the morning.
- Did 2 x 1 hour full body stretch using the P90x video.
- Listen to episode 15 to 26 of ThinkActGet featuring James Schramko and Ezra Firestone on iTunes.
- Read a total of 182 pages in 245 minutes from my book.
- Listened to 3 Britt World Wide CD’s.
- Listen to, The Sales Evangelist Podcast with Donald Kelly, episode 474 to 476 and 481 to 484. Got a shout out at the beginning of episode 483 (About the 2 minute mark).
- Read 11 articles and that I saved to my smartphone from Twitter.
- With my wife, Lien Kaura, we reviewed our 2016 and 2017 goals.
- Sold 7 bags of Matcha Tea.
- Typed out transcript for episode 4 of UsingYourPower.com.
- Wrote 3 new articles for DYLT (Discover Your Life Today).
- For my wife’s side project, we dropped off product for 2 customers.
- Posted 26 articles to StumbleUpon.
- Posted 16 articles to Reddit.
- Work with David Andrew Wiebe on Usingyourpower.com website.
- Uploaded episode 13 and 14 to UsingYourPower.com.
- Add audible widget to DYLT.
- Added Blog2Social Plugin to WordPress site.
- Wrote out my daily affirmations.
- Review my 2016 meditation journal for ideas.
- Recorded 2 new episode of UYP.
- Started a New Mail Campaign. Sign up and receive the 10 Tips To A Successful Life in 2017.
Discover Your Life Today
Yes it is easy to convert people to your way of thinking. You can if you build the right relationships.
Using Your Power
What will the world look like as we continue to age and science finds ways for us to stay young? Find out more here.
How has social media affected your day to day life? Are you using it to convert new business or are you still imagining the possibilities.
With the effort I have put into DLYT, this week our 1 day best for view was 120. This number will continue to grow as we market and drive traffic to the site.
Now it’s your turn to influence others. Share the answers to questions people are looking for on your favorite social media sites. It’s easy to do. Just click the button so your inner circle can start learning.
Leave a comment by telling us how your week went. What podcasts did you listen to?
Check out other free articles on DiscoverYourLifeToday.com.
Connect with us on Facebook and do not miss new articles. The secret, sign up for email updates.