This post contains an Affiliate Link
What an interesting week. I have made many changes to the website design and over all feel. What are your thoughts on the new look at Discover Your Life Today?
March has not been long but I have a huge scare on Wednesday. I was not able to log in to my Word Press site. This means I was not able to work on the website and design.
After a 60 min online discussion with BLUEHOST and then resetting the server on their end I am back up and running.
Week 10: March 3rd to March 9th
How did you do this week? Friday is a good day to evaluate what you have left on your plate as well as what is important for next week.
Below is some of what I was able to accomplish this week:
- Meditate 7 days for a total of 10 to 20 minutes each day.
- Completed 25 days of the, “6 Week Slow Carb Diet Program” outlined in the 4 Hour Body By: Tim Ferriss.
- 1 simple full body workouts
- 90 minute cupping and acupuncture session (Promote and restore balance of energy throughout the body)
- Listen to Ram Dass, Here and Now, episode 99-102
- On iTunes listen to 14 episodes of ProBlogger, with Darren Rowse (77-82, 84, 87-92, 94-95, 97, 99, 103, 106, 112). (Learn how to build a successful blog)
- Read a total of 48 pages in 65 minutes from books. (Develop a daily reading habit)
- Listened to 2 Britt World Wide CD in the car.
- Listen to The Sales Evangelist Podcast,with Donald Kelly, episode 520-522. (A great podcast to learn Sales Principles)
- Read 10 Articles and watched 1 video saved on my smartphone from Twitter.
- On Audible listen to:
- The $100 Start Up by: Chris Guillebeau
- 2001: A Space Odyssey by: Arthur C. Clark
- Over The Top by: Zig Ziglar
- The Tony Robbins Podcast episode: The #1 Secret To Getting Ahead, Making Competition Irrelevant, 7 Forces of Business Mastery.
- Uploaded episode 27 to UsingYourPower.com, Youtube and iTunes.
- Dropped of kits for Raw Fizz. (My Wife’s Business)
- Worked on UYP site with David Andrew Wiebe.
- Updated the resource page on DYLT
- Changed out the design and look of DYLT
- Studied the analytics for DYLT to understand how to improve overall experience of my readership.
- Recorded 1 new episode of UYP.
- Released 3 new blog posts for DYLT
Summary: Weekly Update
Discover Your Life Today
Do you want to know how to control your thoughts? Controls your conscious mind and you will control what the subconscious mind does. Click the picture for the article link.
Looking to do a Juice Cleanse? Here is what I did when I did my cleanse to kick start my 6 week slow carb diet. Click the picture have a read.
Using Your Power
What kind of employee, business owner or entrepreneur are you? are you a Specialist, Generalist or Hybrid? Do you know a little about about a lot of a lot about a little? Click the picture to checkout the episode.
With the effort put into the DYLT website based on last weeks review of Google Analytics, this week our 1 day best for view was 42. Previous week: was 26. Its is hard to say what the reason for the increase in traffic.
In April when I review Google Analytics I will be able to get a better idea.
Are you ready for week 11 of 2017?
Leave a comment below and check out other articles in this post.
Connect on Facebook and never miss out on new articles. The secret is to sign up to the email list. You can do this at the bottom of this post.
This week I would like to recommend , The $100 Start Up by Chris Guillebeau. This is a great book that will inspire you to star any business you desire with only a $100 investment. Go to our resource page which has links to Amazon. Here you can purchase book and other items.
Each item purchased from Amazon allow us to build and grow DYLT. Thank you for your continued support.