My Weekly Update
*** This post contains an Affiliate Link***
How has your week been?
March has begun and February is behind us. It was not long ago we were all celebrating the new year.
My weekly update is a short one. I always feel behind although I’m in good shape. I am pretty caught up and will focus on writing articles and reviewing any stats that are available to me so I can understand what steps I need to take next for the website.
Week 9: February 24th to March 2nd
Did you get the results you wanted this week? What were some of your wins? Below are some of mine:
- Meditate 7 days for a total of 5 to 26 minutes each day.
- Completed 18 days of the, “6 Week Slow Carb Diet Program” outlined in the 4 Hour Body By: Tim Ferriss.
- 3 simple full body workouts
- 90 minute acupuncture session (Promote and restore balance of energy throughout the body)
- Went to the dentist. (Clean teeth ensures lower risk of heart attack and stroke)
- Listen to Ram Dass, Here and Now, episode 107
- On iTunes listen to 14 episodes of ProBlogger, with Darren Rowse (62, 64-76). (Learn how to build a successful blog)
- Read a total of 132 pages in 176 minutes from books. (Develop a daily reading habit)
- Listened to 2 Britt World Wide CD in the car.
- Listen to The Sales Evangelist Podcast,with Donald Kelly, episode 515-519. (A great podcast to learn Sales Principles)
- Listened to TED Radio Talks: The Hackers, The Violence within us . (Great way to learn about the world around us)
- Listen to episode 25-26 on UsingYourPower.com.
- Wrote 5 new articles for DYLT (Discover Your Life Today).
- Uploaded episode 26 to UsingYourPower.com, Youtube and iTunes.
- Picked up supplies for Raw Fizz in Calgary. (My Wife’s Business)
- Worked on UYP site with David Andrew Wiebe.
- Posted blog post to various platforms.
- Completed highlights for episode 25 of UYP
- Studied the analytics for DYLT to understand how to improve overall experience of my readership.
- Recorded 2 new episode of UYP.
Discover Your Life Today
You already have a great foundation. Have a quick read to reassure the success principle you are using and a few you may not be. Click the picture have a read.
Using Your Power
Are you an outside the box thinker or are you closed-minded? On this podcast we explore 10 ways to be an out of the box thinker in life. Click the picture to checkout the episode.
With the effort put into DYLT, this week our 1 day best for view was 26. Previous week: 20. Consistency is what I am looking for and there is on average 20 people checkout the content.
What will you do in week 10 bring you in March? Better yet how will you bring it in March?
Share this post on your favorite social media platform and leave a comment below. There are some great links for others explore.
Let other know what you liked best and perhaps what I should focus on.
You can connect with me on Facebook. Get email updates by subscribing.
Let me know what you have plans are for this week. Remember to check other articles on the website.
This week I am promoting, How To Win Friends and Influence People, because it has been an important book in my life. Amazon Canada or Amazon USA. Each book purchased from Amazon allow us to build and grow DYLT. Thank you for your continued support.