Working Hard By Hustling Smart
Working hard means to have a plan and work that plan. How has the start of your month been? Have you been working hard or working smart? Maybe both?
How have the results been for you? Where you able to build on the success of January? Did you find out what needs to change so you can accomplish the next step in your dream?
Keep pushing yourself towards a successful first quarter of the year and you will have a better three months compared to other people’s twelve months.
Each day this week, I push myself by working hard.
Week 6: February 3rd to February 9th
This week hustle again was about doing the little things. These small steps today will make a big difference in the future. I suggest you also continue to work smart and hustle.
One of my biggest challenges this week was getting through my list as I complete each item and cross it off.
- Meditate seven days for a total of 15 to 22 minutes each day.
- Went for a total of a 62 minute walk and covered 6.4km.
- Listen to The Sales Evangelist Podcast,with Donald Kelly, episode 501-505. (Total 5 podcasts listened because it’s a great podcast for Sales Principles)
- Read a total of 92 pages in 133 minutes from my book. To develop a continued reading habit.
- On Audible listened to 2 Books: Journey of Awakening by: Ram Dass and Born A Crime: Stories form a South African Childhood by Trevor Noah. (Listen to books on audio while I work)
- On iTunes listen to 25 episodes of ProBlogger, with Darren Rowse (10 to 35). Learning how to build a successful blog.
- Listen to episode 19 to 22 (Total 4 Podcasts) on UsingYourPower.com.
- Listen to episode 520 of SuperfastBusiness.com hosted by James Schramko.
- Read 5 articles which I saved on my smartphone from Twitter.
- Wrote 3 new articles for DYLT (Discover Your Life Today).
- Uploaded episode 21 and 22 to UsingYourPower.com, Youtube and iTunes.
- Worked on UYP site with David Andrew Wiebe.
- Recorded 1 new episode of UYP.
- Worked on Social Media Strategy for DYLT.
- Complete highlights for episodes 21 on UYP.
- Shared content with various sites to promote DYLT and UYP.
- Posted new give away on side bar of DYLT.
- Updated all posts on DYLT.
- Set up automatic Social Media posting to various platforms. Helps streamline process.
- Send out emails and tweets to various authors, bloggers and podcasters to let them know they are featured on DYLT.
Discover Your Life Today
There are 12 major key steps that leader focus on. How many do you focus on? Which ones can you get better at? Click the picture.
Using Your Power
What one moment can you recall that was a major life changing moment? Why did it happen?Click the picture.
Here we explore the importance of giving before receiving. A concept Lao Tzu described two thousand years ago. Click the picture.
With the effort put into DYLT, this week our 1 day best for view was 23. Previous week was 61. The decrease is normal but I did experience some problems with indexing my website with Google.
How will you keep working hard and smart into week 7? Remember to share this post on your favorite social media platform and leave a comment below. Let other know what you liked best and perhaps what else I should focus on.
You can connect with me on Facebook. Get email updates by subscribing.
Let me know what your plans are for this week. How do you plan on accomplishing it all?
Remember to check other articles on the website.
You can purchase this weeks recommended book, Born A Crime: Stories from a South African Childhood, on Amazon Canada or Amazon USA. Each book purchased from Amazon allow us to build and grow DYLT. Thank you for your continued support.