Working Hard By Hustling Smart
Working hard means to have a plan and work that plan. How has the start of your month been? Have you been working hard or working smart? Maybe both?
How have the results been for you? Where you able to build on the success of January? Did you find out what needs to change so you can accomplish the next step in your dream?
Keep pushing yourself towards a successful first quarter of the year and you will have a better three months compared to other people’s twelve months.
Each day this week, I push myself by working hard.
Week 6: February 3rd to February 9th
This week hustle again was about doing the little things. These small steps today will make a big difference in the future. I suggest you also continue to work smart and hustle.
One of my biggest challenges this week was getting through my list as I complete each item and cross it off.
- Meditate seven days for a total of 15 to 22 minutes each day.
- Went for a total of a 62 minute walk and covered 6.4km.
- Listen to The Sales Evangelist Podcast,with Donald Kelly, episode 501-505. (Total 5 podcasts listened because it’s a great podcast for Sales Principles)
- Read a total of 92 pages in 133 minutes from my book. To develop a continued reading habit.
- On Audible listened to 2 Books: Journey of Awakening by: Ram Dass and Born A Crime: Stories form a South African Childhood by Trevor Noah. (Listen to books on audio while I work)
- On iTunes listen to 25 episodes of ProBlogger, with Darren Rowse (10 to 35). Learning how to build a successful blog.
- Listen to episode 19 to 22 (Total 4 Podcasts) on UsingYourPower.com.
- Listen to episode 520 of SuperfastBusiness.com hosted by James Schramko.
- Read 5 articles which I saved on my smartphone from Twitter.
- Wrote 3 new articles for DYLT (Discover Your Life Today).
- Uploaded episode 21 and 22 to UsingYourPower.com, Youtube and iTunes.
- Worked on UYP site with David Andrew Wiebe.
- Recorded 1 new episode of UYP.
- Worked on Social Media Strategy for DYLT.
- Complete highlights for episodes 21 on UYP.
- Shared content with various sites to promote DYLT and UYP.
- Posted new give away on side bar of DYLT.
- Updated all posts on DYLT.
- Set up automatic Social Media posting to various platforms. Helps streamline process.
- Send out emails and tweets to various authors, bloggers and podcasters to let them know they are featured on DYLT.
Discover Your Life Today
There are 15 major key steps that leader focus on. How many do you focus on? Which ones can you get better at? Click the picture.
Using Your Power
What one moment can you recall that was a major life changing moment? Why did it happen?Click the picture.
Here we explore the importance of giving before receiving. A concept Lao Tzu described two thousand years ago. Click the picture.
With the effort put into DYLT, this week our 1 day best for view was 23. Previous week was 61. The decrease is normal but I did experience some problems with indexing my website with Google.
Which step do you need the most help with?
Leave a comment below and check out other articles in this post to help you work with angry customers.
Connect on Facebook and never miss out on new articles. The secret is to sign up to the email list. You can do this at the bottom of this post.
You can purchase this weeks recommended book, Born A Crime: Stories from a South African Childhood? Go to our resource page which has links to Amazon. Here you can purchase book and other items.
Each item purchased from Amazon allow us to build and grow DYLT. Thank you for your continued support.
Founder and CEO, Discover Your Life Today
Maveen has built his career in Banking, Insurance, Home and Automobile Sales. Providing exceptional customer service is his passion. Writing is a way to share his knowledge and help change the lives of million of people. Like the Facebook Page to support him.