Hustling To Get What You Want
Hustling is about doing the right things day in and day out. January is over and February is here.
What did you accomplish in your business, family life and personal life this week? Where you able to build on the success of the last few weeks? Did you figure out what you need to change so you can realize the future you see for yourself?
Ask yourself these and other questions and don’t settle for less. Push yourself towards a successful first quarter of the year.
Each day I continue to push myself and learn what I need to do to have a successful website and any business that I develop from that.
Week 5: January 27th to February 2nd
This week hustling has been about doing the little things that make a long-term difference. I recommend you continue to work smart, hustle and grind towards a successful future.
The biggest goal this week has been to stream line my process.
Over the last week this is what I did:
- Meditate all seven days from 14 to 22 minutes. Had some good breakthroughs as I practice self awareness, stillness and peace of mind.
- Took notes on 13 episodes of ThinkActGet, James Schramko and Ezra Firestone(56 to 68). Good place to learn how to build business.
- Listen to The Sales Evangelist Podcast, Donald Kelly, episode 463-464 and 495-500 (Total 8 Podcasts). Great Podcast to learn Sales Principles.
- Read a total of 87 pages in 129 minutes from my book. Develop a daily reading habit.
- On Audible listened to 2 Books: The 4 Hour Body By: Tim Ferriss and The 4 Hour Work Week By: Tim Ferriss. Listen to books on audio as I do not alway have time to read.
- Listen Smart Passive Income, Pat Flynn, Episode 249 with Jenny Blake on Pivoting.
- On iTunes listen to 9 episodes of ProBlogger, with Darren Rowse (01 to 09). The first 31 Episodes teach how to build a successful blog.
- Listened to Ram Dass, Here and Now, Episode 106. To connect to my spiritual side.
- Studied own the racecourse. Learn how to develop a long-term online business.
- Reviewed wealthification course. Learn principle to run an E-commerce business.
- Wrote 4 new articles for DYLT (Discover Your Life Today).
- For Raw Fizz, which is my wife’s business, we dropped off Kombucha Kits to customers.
- Uploaded episode 19 and 20 to UsingYourPower.com, Youtube and iTunes.
- Worked on UYP site with David Andrew Wiebe.
- Recorded 2 new episode of UYP.
- Embedded Facebook widget on DYLT website for easy communication.
- Worked on Social Media Strategy for DYLT.
- Completed highlights for 10 UYP episodes.
- Shared content with various sites to promote DYLT and UYP.
- Made changes to DYLT to increase the speed times of the website.
- Created a NEW page on DYLT Uploaded 50 Quotes by Maveen Kaura.
Discover Your Life Today
Do you want to overcome price objections from your customer? Then sell the value of your product or service. Click the picture.
Mitch Albom’s book Tuesdays with Morrie, teaches everyone how to live and die with dignity. Click the picture.
Using Your Power
What are you passionate about? Do you have hobbies? What would you rather be doing now? Click the picture.
We all go through up and downs and experience life shifting moments. What have been some of your most impacting live moments? Click the picture.
With all the effort put into DYLT, this week our 1 day best for view was 61. Previous week was 67. The decrease is normal as week to week the numbers will change based on people surfing patterns.
Will you keep hustling into week 6 or are you gong to take your foot of the gas? Remember to share it on your favorite social media platform and leave a comment below. Let other know what you liked best and perhaps what else I should focus on.
You can connect with me on Facebook. Get email updates by subscribing.
Let me know what your hustling plans are for this week. How do you plan on accomplishing it all?
Remember to check other articles on the website.
You can purchase this weeks recommended book, The 4 Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss, on Amazon Canada or Amazon USA. Each book purchased from Amazon allow us to build and grow DYLT. Thank you for your continued support.