Did you Hustle? This Week’s Outcome.
It’s hard to believe the first month of January is almost done. This week’s outcome was a lot of work. Makes me wonder where the month went? Were you hoping this week’s outcome would be better than last week?
Better yet did you hustle and do the work so you did you have to hope?
Push yourself this week and have a successful first quarter of the year as you keep pushing.
How were you able to find motivation in your work and hobbies? What articles did you ready and apply to see the results you are working for?
Working on generating traffic and SEO has been my main focus this week. I hear any time changes are made it takes results time to catch up. What are your thoughts about that?
Each day I continue to push myself to learn new things and apply the knowledge I am gaining.
Week 4 – January 20th to the 26th
This week’s outcome has the most productive. I continue to work smart, hustle and grind my way to a successful 2017. Bring on February.
This is what I was able to accomplish over the last 7 days:
- Meditate 7 days. Between 20 and 22 minutes every morning.
- Went for a total of 5.4 km or 3.35 mile walk. Total 73 minutes
- Went for a 60 minute massage.
- Took notes on episode 43 to 55 of ThinkActGet featuring James Schramko and Ezra Firestone on iTunes.
- Read a total of 107 pages in 91 minutes from my book.
- Listen to The Sales Evangelist Podcast with Donald Kelly, episode 466 and 486-494.
- Read 6 articles which were saved to my Smart Phone from Twitter.
- Listen to episode 15 -18 of Using Your Power With David Andrew Wiebe and Maveen Kaura.
- On Audible listened to 3 Books: 1984 by George Orwell, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho and Awaken The Giant Within by Tony Robbins.
- Listen to 2 Britt World Wide Cd.
- Listen to episode 01 of Freedom Ocean, with James Schramko and Tim Reid on iTunes.
- On iTunes listen to episode 00 of ProBlogger, with Darren Rowse.
- Wrote 3 new articles for DYLT (Discover Your Life Today).
- For my wife’s side business, we dropped off Kombucha Kits to customers.
- Pick up supplies for Raw Fizz.
- Uploaded episode 17 and 18 to UsingYourPower.com, Youtube and iTunes.
- Work with David Andrew Wiebe on Usingyourpower.com website.
- Recorded 2 new episode of UYP.
- Set up Facebook Page for DYLT.
- Made changes to DYLT’s SEO strategy.
- Sold 1 Bag of Matcha Tea
- Revised all social media and streamlined all sites.
Discover Your Life Today
Are you aware that you were promised freedom by the founders our country? Do you have your freedom?
Do you get angry quickly or do you have to deal with angry customers in your position at work? Learn how to overcome angry customers here and increase sales.
Using Your Power
Are you in a your comfort zone? Are you content with all you have in life? Maybe your complacent? No matter where you are you can have more in life.
What are you doing? Is all the work you’re doing making you money or it is minimum wage activity?
With all the effort put into DYLT, this week our 1 day best for view was 67. Previous was 54. This is an increase in traffic. I would have to say this is due to some of the changes made on DYLT
Which step do you need the most help with?
Leave a comment below and check out other articles in this post to help you work with angry customers.
Connect on Facebook and never miss out on new articles. The secret is to sign up to the email list. You can do this at the bottom of this post.
You can purchase this weeks recommended book, The Alchemist by going to our resource page which has links to Amazon. Here you can purchase book and other items.
Each item purchased from Amazon allow us to build and grow DYLT. Thank you for your continued support.