Week three is already done for 2017. It only felt like yesterday where we were all out riding in the new year. Where does time go? Why does it move so fast?
Where you able to find motivation from your work or your hobbies? What steps did you take this week to take you in the directions of your dream, goals and aspirations?
My list is coming along as I take things off and add items which I feel will add future value. This is happening because I am making space in my mind to think about new things, as I am getting things done. Each day I sit down, research, learn and apply the information in order for me to see future results.
Week 3 – January 13th to the 19th
This week has been a productive week and I continue to work smart, hustle and grind my way to a successful 2017.
This is what I was able to accomplish over the last 7 days:
- Meditate 7 days. Between 20 and 29 minutes in the morning.
- Went for a total of 6.41km or 3.98m walk. Total 64 minutes
- Took notes on episode 27 to 42 of ThinkActGet featuring James Schramko and Ezra Firestone on iTunes.
- Read a total of 186 pages in 230 minutes from my book.
- Listen to The Sales Evangelist Podcast with Donald Kelly, episode 467 to 472 and 485.
- Read 32 articles which were saved to my smartphone from Twitter.
- Listened to Ram Dass, Here and Now episode 105
- Check out Addicted2Success Podcastwith Joel Brown. Episodes: The 10 Habits of Powerful Leaders. How to Turn Up Your Awesomeness and Dominate Life.
- Listen to episode 13 and 14 of UYP.
- Listent to The Rich Dad Radio Showwith Robert Kiyosaki. Episodes: Trust No One. Trump Won, Now What. How the FED manipulates your money. East Meets West.
- On Audible listened to 2 Books: How To Live on 24 Hours A Day By Arnold Bennett and The Art of War by Sun Tzu.
- Wrote 3 new articles for DYLT (Discover Your Life Today).
- For my wife’s side business, we dropped off Kombucha Kits to customers.
- Pick up supplies for Raw Fizz.
- Uploaded episode 15 and 16 to usingyourpower.com, Youtube and iTunes.
- Posted 1 articles to Medium.
- Work with David Andrew Wiebe on Usingyourpower.com to create a audio give a way – 10 Simple Ways to Unleash Your Personal Power.
- Recorded 2 new episode of UYP.
- Posted 1 article to StumbleUpon.
- Researched how to Improve Traffic and SEO for DYLT.
- Made changes to DYLT’s SEO strategy.
Discover Your Life Today
Learn how to Communicate more effectively and get better results? Learn how.
Yes it is easy to convert people more customers to closed sales. Learn how to find new prospects first.
Using Your Power
What did your parents teach you when you were growing up? Here are 10 things we learned from our parents.
How has social media affected your ability to find enlightenment? We explore how to find peace of mind.
With all the effort put into DLYT, this week our 1 day best for view was 54. Previous was 120. This number is lower because Stumbleupon was a major source of my traffic last week.
How will you hustle in week 4? Remember to share it on your favorite social media platform and leave a comment below. Let other know what you liked best and perhaps what else I should focus on.
Don’t forget to leave a comment below and check out other articles in this post.
Connect with us on Facebook and never miss out on new articles. The secret is to sign up for the email list. You can do this at the bottom of this post.
You can purchase this weeks recommended book, How To Live on 24 Hours A Day By Arnold Bennett, our resource page which has links to Amazon. Here you can purchase book and other items.
Each item purchased from Amazon allow us to build and grow DYLT. Thank you for your continued support.
Founder and CEO, Discover Your Life Today
Maveen has built his career in Banking, Insurance, Home and Automobile Sales. Providing exceptional customer service is his passion. Writing is a way to share his knowledge and help change the lives of million of people. Like the Facebook Page to support him.