Reviewing the week past.
I hope you week has been going great. This will be a quick update of my week.
How are you been doing?
For my Canadian family, Canada Day is next week. The 150th birthday of Canada! If you are from Canada how are you planning to celebrate? If you are not Canadian, how do you plan to celebrate your countries next birthday?
June 16th to June 22th Review the week
The second quarter of the year is fast approaching. I continue to work towards my goals and continue to see where I can take my body, mind and hustle. I know the hard work I am doing now will pay off later this year.
- Went to the gym 5 days this week
- Listen to The Sales Evangelist Podcast,with Donald Kelly, episode 594 – 596 (Sales Principles Podcast)
- Checked out Crowdfunding Uncut with Khierstyn Ross episodes 64,65,67 and 68 (Crowdfunding)
- Listen to SuperFastBusiness with James Schramko, episode 480 – 487 (Marketing and Business Development)
- Studied the Marketing School Podcast with Eric Siu and Neil Patel, episode 308, 313 – 324 (Marketing)
- Listen to Using Your Power Podcast with David Andrew Wiebe and Myself, episode 49-52
- Released episode 53 and 54 of UsingYourPower.com, Youtube and iTunes.
- Wrote 1 blog posts for DYLT
- Meet with David from the MusicEntrepreneurhq.com and worked on developing a crowdfunding campaign
- My wife and I continue to build on her brand “RawFizz“. She has recently released loose leaf tea specifically for Kombucha.
- Edited and posted a new guest post being released June 29,2017.
- Podcast highlights for episode 50,52 usingyourpower.com
- Updated 4 article on DYLT – Made them longer, more SEO friendly, mobile friendly and included additional resource links
- Marketed all 4 of the updated article across different social medial channels
- Released 3 new YouTube videos and 1 video on my Instagram. You can check then out on the links provided:
- How To Celebrate Ramadan Even If You Are Not Muslim
If you have not check out the video’s I released on YouTube over the last few weeks, you can check out the links below:
Discover Your Life Today
The Do Big Things conference was hosted my a fellow podcaster and blogger out of Florida. Donald Kelly wants you to do big things and the information in this blog will help you get started. Click the picture and have a read.
Love Jay-z or not you have to admit he is a great business man. In this blog post I review lyrics from his firs album and show you the positive words to inspire you. Click the picture and have a read.
Using Your Power
Should you share your why with others? Over the next 2 episodes David Andrew Wiebe and I look at why you should and should not share your why with your friends, family, co-workers, boss and even your spouse. Click the picture to check out the podcast.
This week we had 192 visitors to the site. The average weekly traffic has been between 180-200 people. I continue to make changes to previous article on the website and I know I will see positive results as I am working on a long-term strategy.
While reviewing the week, I am excited a new week has started. Next week I will compile a list of everything I did in the second quarter. What will your major focus be this week?
If you can, please share this post and/or other posts on your favorite social media platform and leave a comment below, it will be appreciated.
You can connect with me on Facebook and do not forget to subscribe to receive email updates.