How are your Goals, so far?
This is a quick update.
How have you been doing as you continue to work towards your goals.?
My grandmother visited me in my dream last night and left me with two questions. She asked me, “Is everything ok? How are you doing?”
There is more to this dream but digress.
What are your planning for Canada Day. This 150th birthday of Canada. I am considering going for a hike or partaking in some of the festivities around Calgary.
June 9th to June 15th Daily Hustle
I continue to work week after week towards my goals and continue to see where I can take my body, mind and hustle.
- Went to the gym 5 days this week
- Listen to The Sales Evangelist Podcast,with Donald Kelly, episode 590 – 593 (Sales Principles Podcast)
- Checked out Crowdfunding Uncut with Khierstyn Ross episodes 38,47,49,53 and 61 (Crowdfunding)
- Listen to SuperFastBusiness with James Schramko, episode 474 – 479 (Marketing and Business Development)
- Studied to the Growth Everywhere Podcast with Eric Siu, episode 57 – 66 (Marketing)
- Read 10 articles on my smartphone ranging from Health, Business and Marketing
- Listen to Ram Dass Here and Now, episode 112 (Spiritual)
- Released episode 51 and 52 of UsingYourPower.com, YouTube and iTunes.
- Wrote 1 blog posts for DYLT
- Meet with David from the MusicEntrepreneurhq.com and worked on developing a crowdfunding campaign
- My wife and I continue to build RawFizz
- Updated 4 article on DYLT – Made them longer, more SEO friendly, mobile friendly and included additional resource links
- Marketed all 4 of the updated article across different social medial channels
- Released 2 new YouTube videos. You can check then out on the links provided:
If you have not check out the video’s I released on YouTube over the last few weeks, you can check out the links below:
Discover Your Life Today
Banks continue to make billions and we are to believe this is for the good of our society?Here I Look at how we can build a better world without the banking system. Click the picture and have a read.
From the book, Who moved my Cheese, I look 13 principles which can help you see more opportunity and develop a better mindset. Click the picture and have a read.
Using Your Power
Are you building value? On this episode we discuss why value creation is a better long-term strategy. Click the picture to check out the podcast.
Are you doing well but need some help developing a solid mindset? In this episode we look at 10 different ways to get a better mindset to achieve more. Click the picture to check out the podcast.
This week we had 184 visitors to the site. This week the traffic took a small drop but I know I continue to make the right changes to have a positive effect on the website when looking to the long-term effectiveness of my strategy.
A new week has started and so has the weekend. What will your major focus be this week?
If you can, please share this post and/or other posts on your favorite social media platform and leave a comment below, it will be appreciated.
You can connect with me on Facebook and do not forget to subscribe to receive email updates.