The Year is almost half over!
June has begun and I notice that half the year is almost over! My 2nd quarter update will come out soon. I will need to do more in the next 3 weeks to make sure I stay on top of my goals for this year.
How was your week? What are you plans for this weekend and perhaps into Canada Day?
I am using my new process to check all the articles on the website. The new process will allow me to create longer content, SEO friendly content and use the right key words to rank on Google or Bing.
June 2nd to June 8th Highlights
As I continue to work week after week towards my goals I continue to improve on my body, mind and hustle.
- Went to the gym 5 days this week
- Went to 1 x 60 minute acupuncture appointment
- Listen to episode 304 – 312 of Marketing School podcast featuring Neil Patel and Eric Siu (Marketing)
- Listen to The Sales Evangelist Podcast,with Donald Kelly, episode 582 – 589 (Sales Principles Podcast)
- Checked out Crowdfunding Uncut with Khierstyn Ross episodes 33 and 37 (Crowdfunding)
- Listen to SuperFastBusiness with James Schramko, episode 468 – 473 (Marketing and Business Development)
- Studied to the Growth Everywhere Podcast with Eric Siu, episode 51 – 56 (Marketing)
- Read 10 articles on my smartphone ranging from Health to Psychology
- Released episode 50 of UsingYourPower.com, Youtube and iTunes.
- Wrote 1 blog posts for DYLT
- Meet with David from the MusicEntrepreneurhq.com and worked on developing a crowdfunding campaign
- My wife and I continue to build RawFizz
- Updated 6 article on DYLT – Made them longer, more SEO friendly, mobile friendly and included additional resource links
- Marketed all 6 of the updated article across different social medial channels
- Released 2 new YouTube videos. You can check then out on the links provided:
If you have not had the opportunity to check out the video’s I released on YouTube Last week, you can check out the links below:
Discover Your Life Today
The Tibetan book of the Dead is a book that helps the dying understand and navigate the after life. Click the picture and have a read.
Today there is more noise and chit chatter than ever before. Our mobile phones are becoming a major distraction. Did you know you can still find enlightenment with all the technology we use? Click the picture and have a read.
Using Your Power
On Using your Power we celebrate 50 podcast episodes. In this episode we review what we have learnt, which shows where homers and which shows we thought would do better, but did not. Click the picture to check out the podcast.
This week we had 208 visitors to the site. This is the 5th week in a row the site has had some great traffic. This is also a new recored for the amount of visitors in a one week period. I believe the consistent growth of the site is because the website is working much better on mobile devices and the changes I have made over the last few months.
A new week has started and so has the weekend. What will your major focus be this week?
If you can, please share this post and/or other posts on your favorite social media platform and leave a comment below, it will be appreciated.
You can connect with me on Facebook and do not forget to subscribe to receive email updates.