How as your week been? Has it been as productive as you would have liked it to be What’s happening in my world you ask?
Well on May 3rd it was my birthday. I turned 39 years old. My wife and I went out for a nice sushi dinner to celebrate. Kept it low-key.
I have decided to not continue with the 6 week slow card diet plan that which is recommended in the book, 4 Hour Body by Tim Ferriss. I am continuing my cardio but will look at the bodybuilding.com site and look for ideas to cut fat and build muscle so I can start phase 2 of my health body plan.
Weekly Progress April 28th to May 4th
Although this week was not a short week. it felt that I am not getting as much completed as I once was but I know I am on a good successful path.
- Meditate 7 days, 5-21 minutes
- 1 x 60 minute massage
- Completed 15 days of the 6 Week Slow Carb Diet but have decided to switch it up
- Well on my way to seeing results doing the Insanity workout by Shaun T
- Listen to 25 episodes of Marketing School podcast featuring Neil Patel and Eric Siu ( 251-275) (How to market your website and business)
- Listen to The Sales Evangelist Podcast,with Donald Kelly, episode 557 & 565 (Sales Principles Podcast)
- Read 2 articles that I saved on my smartphone from Twitter using the Pocket app
- Listen to the Daily Boost podcast with Scott Smith, Total 17 episodes
- Listen to Ram Dass, Here and Now Podcast, episode 110
- Released episode 41 & 42 on UsingYourPower.com, Youtube and iTunes.
- Wrote 1 blog posts for DYLT
- Worked on social media to build awareness and develop traffic to the Discover Your Life Today and Using Your Power
- Meet with David from the MusicEntrepreneurhq.com and worked on developing a crowd funding campaign for Deanne Matley’s next Jazz album
- My wife and I continue to build RawFizz
- Released our first product on UYP – Online Business Made Simple. Check it out if your starting out online with blogging or podcasting.
Summary – What’s Happening In My World
Discover Your Life Today
When we grow up we do not alway believe our parents knows the best for us. Here are 5 things that I learned from my parents which I still apply in my life today. Click the picture for the article link.
More and more people are on social media and as video keeps growing its important to now the pro’s and con’s of social media. Click the picture have a read.
Using Your Power
Weather your considering the finance or lease option of your next car. Listen to this podcast to get some idea on why either is a good idea or not. Click the picture to checkout the episode.
Are you lacking inspiration? What if you could find it at home, work or anywhere you go? Click the picture to checkout the episode.
This week we had 90 people visit the site. This is smaller than most weeks but after listening to the Marketing School Podcast I have ideas to help me increase this engagement.
The guest article by Umaru Wamala, has been a top performing article on the site 3 weeks in a row. Check it out here if you have not read it.
Week 19 has begun. What will you do this weekend to ensure you are doing all you need to do so you can have a successful week?
Take advantage of the day-to-day opportunities that come to you. What opportunities came your way this week?
You can share this post and/or other posts on your favorite social media platform and leave a comment below.
You can connect with me on Facebook and do not forget to subscribe to receive email updates.