Every week can’t be a week full of progress. This has been one of those weeks. Outside of working on taxi and replacing 2 hot water tanks and still waiting to get a garage door opening replaced the week has been hectic.
Enough of my week, how was your week? Where you able accomplish what you wanted this week?
Eating the way the 6 week diet plan recommends has been pretty easy for the most part and working out everyday has also been good.
Weekly Progress April 21 to April 27th
This is what I was able to accomplish this week. I feel my weekly progress seems to be dropping off from the previous weeks but I know I am on a good path.
- Meditate 6 days, 5-10 minutes
- 1 chiropractic session
- Completed 10 days of the 6 Week Slow Carb Diet (second phase to my beach body)
- Completed 9 of 60 days, Insanity by Shaun T
- Listen to 40 episodes of Marketing School podcast featuring Neil Patel and Eric Siu ( 211-250) (How to market your website and business)
- Read a total of 90 pages in 106 minutes from my book.
- Listen to The Sales Evangelist Podcast,with Donald Kelly, episode 552 & 556. (Sales Principles Podcast)
- Listen to episodes 38 – 40 of UYP
- Read 4 articles that I saved on my smartphone from Twitter.
- Released episode 39 & 40 on UsingYourPower.com, Youtube and iTunes.
- Wrote 3 blog posts for DYLT
- Worked on social media to build awareness and develop traffic to the Discover Your Life Today and Using Your Power
- Meet with David from the MusicEntrepreneurhq.com and worked on developing a crowd funding campaign for Deanne Matley’s next Jazz album
- Completed episode 39 highlights for UYP
- Recorded 10 podcast episodes for UYP
- Getting ready to release first product on UYP – Online Business Made Simple
Discover Your Life Today
If you learn the 7 Laws of prosperity you will be on your way to become a success in all aspects of your life. Click the picture for the article link.
Using Your Power
Do you work alone or in a team? Both have their advantages. Working in a team you can get more done. Click the picture to checkout the episode.
In social media, in your business or in marketing it is important to handle the public relations aspect and you can even do your press releases . Click the picture to checkout the episode.
This week the 1 day best views on the site was 23. Previous week: 69
The guest article by Umaru Wamala, has been a top performing article on the site 2 weeks in a row. Check it out here if you have not read it.
Week 18 has begun. What will you do this weekend to ensure you are doing all you need to do so you can have a successful week?
Take advantage of the day-to-day opportunities that come to you. What opportunities came your way this week?
You can share this post and/or other posts on your favorite social media platform and leave a comment below.
You can connect with me on Facebook and do not forget to subscribe to receive email updates.