Weekly review this week is for Calgary, Alberta. This has been a full week again and I was able to get lots completed.
How was your week? What did you accomplish this week?
I have gotten back to my 6 week diet plan as well I started working out again.
Weekly Review April 14 to April 20th
Below is what I was able to complete as I get back to the next 90 days of 2017.
- Meditate 5 days, 5-20 minutes
- 1 x 60 minute full body massage
- Started 6 Week Slow Carb Diet (second phase)
- Started 60 days of Insanity by Shaun T and P90X by Tony Horton
- Listen to 50 episodes of Marketing School podcast featuring Neil Patel and Eric Siu ( 161-210) (How to market your website and business)
- Listen to The Sales Evangelist Podcast,with Donald Kelly, episode 549 & 551. (Sales Principles Podcast)
- Tony Robbins Podcast: Part 1 and 2 with Dr. Gerald Jamplaski and Diane Cirincione, Turning weakness into power, The making of “I am not your Guru”, A look inside “Date with destiny”, Why we do what we do.
- Listen to episodes 37 of UYP
- Read 6 articles using the Pocket App
- Read a total of 12 pages in 19 minutes from my book.
- Listen to Audible book by Malcom Gladwell: David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art of Battling Giants (Download 2 free audiobooks)
- Released episode 37 & 38 on UsingYourPower.com, Youtube and iTunes.
- Wrote 3 blog posts for DYLT
- Uploaded 3 videos to Youtube. Guided meditations. (Click the link to check it out)
- Worked on social media to build awareness and develop traffic to the Discover Your Life Today and Using Your Power
- Meet with David from the MusicEntrepreneurhq.com and worked on developing a crowd funding campaign for Deanne Matley’s next Jazz album
- Completed episode 35 & 37 highlights for UYP
Discover Your Life Today
With science and technology there has been some amazing advancements but there are some problems they cause. Click the picture for the article link.
Do you blog? Here are helpful ideas you need to know if you are considering blogging for fun or to start a full-time business. Click the picture have a read.
Using Your Power
Why do we place celebrities on such a high pedestal? We need to take the high value off of them and focus on ourselves. Click the picture to checkout the episode.
Have you been working and working but not getting the results you want in life? Here are some reasons why you may not be succeeding. Click the picture to checkout the episode.
This week the 1 day best was 69. Previous week: 33
The guest article by Umaru Wamala, has been a top performing article. Check it out here if you have not read it.
Week 17 has begun. What will you do this weekend to ensure you are doing all you need to do? Taking advantage of the day-to-day opportunities that come to you. What are you most excited about this week?
I am excited to hear what you were able to accomplish, started or begin again.
You can share this post and/or other posts on your favorite social media platform and leave a comment below.
You can connect with me on Facebook. Get email updates by subscribing.