Short Week Update
Week 15 update, is coming to you after my week in Vancouver, British Columbia and Seattle, Washington. My wife, Lien Kaura, and I decided to take a mini vacation Thursday morning, April 6-April 10.
On Friday we drove out to Seattle, Washington and returning to Calgary April 11th. Since then I have worked to get caught up my list of items that I want to complete as I feel it will help grow the blog.
How was your week? What did you accomplish this week?
April 6 to April 13th Week 15 Update
This has been a 8 day week update. Last week was only 6 days.
Below is what I was able to complete even thought I was on vacation. Although I did not complete all I would have liked to I can only say I enjoyed the few days off. It has helped me regroup and refocus on what is important to me.
- Meditate 5 of 8 days. 5 to 24 minutes.
- Over the trip we walked 41km in 5 days.
- Listen to 30 episodes of Marketing School podcast featuring Neil Patel and Eric Siu ( 131-160) (How to market your website and business)
- Read a total of 37 pages in 63 minutes from my book.
- Listen to The Sales Evangelist Podcast,with Donald Kelly, episode 545 & 548. (Sales Principles Podcast)
- Tony Robbins Podcast: Tony Robbins interviews Deepak Chopra
- Listen to episodes 34-36 of UYP
- Read 9 articles using the Pocket App
- Listen to episode 109, Ram Dass, Here and Now Podcast
- Released episode 35 & 36 on UsingYourPower.com, Youtube and iTunes.
- Wrote 1 blog posts for DYLT
- Uploaded 1 YOUTUBE video. Guided meditation. (Click the link to check it out)
- Put together new Business Product eBook which will be launched on UYP with David Andrew Wiebe
- Meet with a prospective client to do Marketing and PR work for Calgary based musician
Discover Your Life Today
You may ask yourself, What choice do I have on occasion. This blog will give you 26 inspiring secrets to a mind-blowing life. Click the picture for the article link.
Networking does not need to be hard or complicated. Here are 5 shameless ways you can connect with people and build your brand. Click the picture have a read.
Guest writer, Umaru Wamala discusses the role duality has played and continues to play in his life. Click the picture and have a read.
Using Your Power
Is a good idea to finance or not? In this podcast episode we discuss the pro’s and con’s. Click the picture to checkout the episode.
Have you ever got into a deal that was too good to be true. In this episode we talk about different bad deals we were apart of and how you can avoid them. Click the picture to checkout the episode.
This week the 1 day best was 33. Previous week: 25
People are coming to the website and it is consistent. This allows me to work on developing a plan to continue to grow the brand.
We are into the new quarter and are you taking advantage of the day-to-day opportunities? What excites you most about the next 90 days?
I am excited to hear what you were able to accomplish, started or begin again.
You can share this post and/or other posts on your favorite social media platform and leave a comment below.
You can connect with me on Facebook. Get email updates by subscribing.
Founder and CEO, Discover Your Life Today
Maveen has built his career in Banking, Insurance, Home and Automobile Sales. Providing exceptional customer service is his passion. Writing is a way to share his knowledge and help change the lives of million of people. Like the Facebook Page to support him.