New Quarter for 2017
Weekly update, is coming to your form Vancouver, British Columbia. My wife, Lien Kaura, and I decided to take a mini vacation Thursday morning, April 6.
On Friday we will be driving out to Seattle, Washington and returning to Calgary April 11th.
Before we left to Vancouver, I did my best to get as much done as possible for the blog and podcast.
How was your week? What did you get done this week?
March 31st to April 5th Weekly Update
This has felt like a short week. I have gotten up early and stayed up late so I can complete all the things on my list before we left.
Below is what I was able to complete as I continue to work towards creating life I want to live:
- Meditate 6 days for a total of 8 to 20 minutes each day.
- Go for a 2.5 km walk
- Listen to 44 episodes of Marketing School podcast featuring Neil Patel and Eric Siu ( 86-130) (How to market your website and business)
- Read a total of 80 pages in 56 minutes from my book.
- Listen to The Sales Evangelist Podcast,with Donald Kelly, episode 538 & 544. (Sales Principles Podcast)
- Tony Robbins Podcast: Psychology of Success
- Listen to episodes 33 of UYP
- Read 12 articles using the Pocket App
- Released episode 33 & 34 on UsingYourPower.com, Youtube and iTunes.
- Wrote 5 blog posts for DYLT
- Highlights for episode 33 of UYP
- Posted my 5 YOUTUBE video on guided Meditations. (Click the link to check it out)
- Worked on new Business product eBook to be launched on UYP
- Recorded 3 episodes of UYP
Summary: Weekly Update
Discover Your Life Today
Do you go to the grocery store and end up with a cart full of unhealthy food? Learn how to meal plan for success. Click the picture for the article link.
Struggling to lose some weight? This is how I lost 10 lbs in 6 weeks without working out. It can be done. Click the picture have a read.
Using Your Power
Did you know you can make money by reviewing products? We all do its for free on social media. Click the picture to checkout the episode.
Would you ratter be a big fish in a small-pond or small fish in a big pond? Click the picture to checkout the episode.
This week the 1 day best was 25. Previous week: 34
This week I reviewed Google Analytics and understood where I need to make some changes.
The new quarter is upon us and it is up to us to take advantage of the day to day opportunities we are given. I am excited to hear what you were accomplish, started or over come.
You can share this post and/or other posts on your favorite social media platform and leave a comment below.
You can connect with me on Facebook. Get email updates by subscribing.