Week 12 Update
It’s that time again where I give my progress update for those following my journey. The week started off slow and I was not overly productive on the weekend.
For the most part I was able to get see my breakthroughs from Monday to Thursday. The site is looking the way I like I continue to make learn and make changes.
The results of the adjustments I have made will be known to me over the next 6 months but in the mean time I push forward.
Have you noticed the new look for Discover Your Life Today? What do you like best? What would you change?
March 17th to March 23rd Progress Update
Easter is around the corner. Its time for many of us to get as much done as possible before the long weekend. Are you on track to completing your goals?
Spend some time today and review what you need to do to get everything done. Friday, Saturday and Sundays are usually great days to assess what you have left to finish.
Below is some of what I was able to manage as I work towards creating life I hope to have:
- Completed 39 days of the, “6 Week Slow Carb Diet Program” outlined in the 4 Hour Body By: Tim Ferriss.
- Meditate 7 days for a total of 11 to 26 minutes each day.
- Went for a 60 minute massage.
- Listen to 30 episodes of Marketing School podcast featuring Neil Patel and Eric Siu ( 1-30) (How to market your website and business)
- Using iTunes listen to 16 episodes of ProBlogger, with Darren Rowse (149-150, 152-156, 159, 161, 166-168, 173, 176, 179, 183). (How To Build A Better Blog)
- Read a total of 70 pages in 92 minutes from my book. (Daily Reading Habit)
- Listened to 1 Britt World Wide CD in the car.
- Listen to The Sales Evangelist Podcast,with Donald Kelly, episode 531 & 532. (Sales Principles Podcast)
- Listen to episodes 28-31 of UYP
- Read 12 articles using the Pocket App
- Through my personal email I watched the, Do Big Things Conference, which was held by Donald Kelly of the Sales Evangelist.
- Joined a 1 Hour Webinar hosted by Val Fagan, A Bob Proctor Course
- Released episode 30 & 231 on UsingYourPower.com, Youtube and iTunes.
- Developing a 8 part Business Podcast Series on UYP with David Andrew Wiebe.
- Wrote 4 blog posts for DYLT
- Highlights for episode 20 &31 of UYP
- Recorded 2 episodes of UYP
- Posted my first YOUTUBE video. (Click the link to check it out)
Summary: Weekly Update
Discover Your Life Today
We all want to accomplish more but all to often we let things hold us back. Learn to let go of what ever makes you stop. Click the picture for the article link.
Here are 15 quotes that will give you strength as you fight the uphill battle of life. Get strong and win. Click the picture have a read.
Using Your Power
This talk is based on an article by Michael Rivera, “All Wars are engineered by the Banksters”. Click the picture to checkout the episode.
This podcast was inspired by a listener request. Learn how to organize your work space. Click the picture to checkout the episode.
This week the 1 day best was 34. Previous week: 42
Next week, I will review Google Analytics once again and get a good picture of what was successful and what I need to keep an eye on.
The end of the month is next week. Are you excited for week 13? I am excited to hear what you accomplish.
You can share this post and/or other posts on your favorite social media platform and leave a comment below.
You can connect with me on Facebook. Get email updates by subscribing.