Weekly Update For Week 11 of 2017
It’s time for my weekly update. What a great week. Things are looking great on the website and the weekend had some of the largest traffic the site has seen in 2017.
The changes to the website design and feel are definitely being appreciated by many of the readers.
What are your thoughts on the new look at Discover Your Life Today?
Week 11: March 10th to March 16th
What did you do this week to accomplish your goals? Are you on track so far?
The end of the week, Friday, is always a great day to evaluate what you have left to finish. The second-best day is Sunday, the night before the new week starts.
Below is some of what I was able to accomplish this week:
- Meditate 7 days for a total of 10 to 21 minutes each day.
- Completed 32 days of the, “6 Week Slow Carb Diet Program” outlined in the 4 Hour Body By: Tim Ferriss.
- 60 minutes in the Pool, Sauna and Hot Tub Combined.
- Listen to Ram Dass, Here and Now, episode 108
- Using iTunes listen to 23 episodes of ProBlogger, with Darren Rowse (113 – 116, 121, 123-124, 127, 129-135, 137-144). (How To Build A Better Blog)
- Read a total of 74 pages in 109 minutes from books. (Daily Reading Habit)
- Listened to 1 Britt World Wide CD in the car.
- Listen to The Sales Evangelist Podcast,with Donald Kelly, episode 523-530. (Sales Principles Podcast)
- On Audible listen to:
- Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow by: Yuval Noah Harai
- Summary of the book: Tools of Titans By: Tim Ferriss
- The Tony Robbins Podcast episodes: Power of Anticipation, Investing Smart.
- Listen to episode 27 of UYP
- Released episode 28 & 29 to UsingYourPower.com, Youtube and iTunes.
- Dropped of kits for Raw Fizz. (My Wife’s Business)
- Developing a 8 part Business Podcast Series on UYP with David Andrew Wiebe.
- Set up an Affirmations Page on DYLT
- Studied the analytics for DYLT to understand how to improve overall experience of my readership.
- Released 14 new blog posts for DYLT
- Highlights for episode 27 of UYP
- Had a major focus on getting DYLT articles posted to various Social Media platforms.
- Recorded a podcast with my good friend Umaru Wamala. The podcast will be coming out this summer as he is working on this website.
Summary: Weekly Update
Discover Your Life Today
Looking for some uplifting quotes that will help you strive for your goals? Click the picture for the article link.
Amazing book by Sidney Poitier. The measure of a man is not what people say about him when he is alive but when he passes away. Click the picture have a read.
Using Your Power
Do you know how to amplify the power of your mind? This podcast is once that we influenced by Joel Brown from Addicted2Success.com. Click the picture to checkout the episode.
Dr. Joseph Murphy said your concept of God determines your attitude towards life. Do you believe this? Click the picture to check out the episode.
This week our 1 day best for view was 42. Previous week: was 42.
In April I will review Google Analytics. This will give me a good picture of was successful and what I need to review.
Are you excited for week 12 of 2017? I am excited to share my next week’s weekly update already.
Remember to share this post and/or other posts on your favorite social media platform and leave a comment below. There are some great links for you to explore.
Let other know what you liked best and perhaps what I should focus on.
You can connect with me on Facebook. Get email updates by subscribing.
Let me know what you have plans are for this week. Remember to check other articles on the website.
This week I would like to recommend, Homo Deus. the is a great book that looks at the future of technology. Amazon Canada or Amazon USA. Each book purchased from Amazon allow us to build and grow DYLT. Thank you for your continued support.