Who Moved My Cheese?
Opportunities are available to you today more than ever before. Who Moved My Cheese is not about mice and a maze. It is about how we think, act and get everything we want from life. It is a book about attitude.
Do you know there has been a revolution happening on the internet for almost 25 years? There is still space for millions of people to start a business, grow and change the lives of billions of people and earn a great income.
When the internet started companies like Facebook and Amazon were not even competing but now they not only compete, they are the leaders.
Are you on social media or are you one waiting till the security on the internet is perfect before you put up a picture of yourself on Facebook or Instagram.
Have you sent your first tweet or are you waiting till the next, “Twitter” comes along before you try it out.
I understand there are people who have their finger on the pulse and create. There are people who use the products and services that are being created right away.
A major part of society waits till 20% of the population has uses the product or service before they get on board and there is a small part of the population that will never change with the times.
It is all to easy to stay in our comfort zone all allow things to change around us. Change can be hard or easy. It all depends on our attitude towards it.
The word “cheese” is a metaphor for anything you want it to mean. It can be safety, family, business, sales, opportunities, leadership, travel, life, love, religion ect.
Heraclitus, a Greek philosopher, once said, “Change is the only constant in life.” When things start changing around you it is time to change.
Taking the first step is hard for many of us. We tend to think about what others will think about us. The sad truth is we fail to take action because we feel the need to appease others.
Answer this question for yourself, “Are you afraid to fail or succeed?”
How To See Opportunities
Do not just sit in the same place, working harder than ever before, in search of something that is no longer there.
- Having more opportunities make us happy.
- The more important your “Cheese” is to you the more you want to hold on to it.
- If you do not change, you can become extinct. (Or replaced by someone better qualified to do your job.)
- What would you do if you were not afraid?
- Smell the cheese often so you know when it is getting old. (Reflect and consider)
- Movement in a new direction helps you find new cheese.
- When you stop being afraid, you feel good!
- Imagining yourself enjoying your new cheese leads you to[wards] it.
- The quicker you let go of old cheese (previous believes), the sooner you will find new cheese.
- It is safer to search in the maze, than remain in a cheeseless situation.
- Old beliefs do not lead you to new cheese.
- When you see that you can find and enjoy new cheese, you change course.
- Noticing small changes early helps you adapt to the bigger changes that are to come.
Move with the cheese and enjoy it.
Successful people do not try to convince others to be a success. Rather they go out and lead by example.
Change starts with you. Are you going to move with the times as change happens? Are you going to wait till others change before you do? Or will you be a pioneer and look for trends and continually look for places you can grow?
How quickly will you adapt to all the changes around you? Share this article on your favorite social media sites.
What did you take from reading this article? Leave a comment below.
Connect with us on Facebook and do not miss new weekly articles. The secret, sign up for email updates.
Don’t just imagine change and more opportunities. Come back every 30 days and watch the short video below. It will help you get back on track so you can apply the information to your life.