Second Quarter Wrap Up
Three months ago, March ended and I was ready to work and get more done as I continue to build Discover Your Life Today. The second quarter is now finished and this means half of 2017 is officially done!
I have started new projects and have started experimenting with videos which I have been uploading to YouTube. I have not been writing as much as I would like to but I will start putting together new and exciting blog articles in the coming weeks.
What new things were you able to learn? How did you grow? What different things did you try? Did you meet new people? How did you expand your thinking and understanding?
I want to let you know moving forward, for my weekly updates, I will keep them simple and short. I want to try a new, easy to write format, that is a lot easier of the readers to digest.
April 1st to June 30
- Meditate 34 days between 5-24 minutes.
- Completed 30 days of the 6 Week Slow Carb Diet but have decided to switch it up.
- On May 6, I got a gym pass and have been going to the gym 5 days a week. I have not missed any days.
- Have gone for a Massage, Acupuncture and Chiropractic services to keep my body in order.
- Developed a meal plan based on eating the correct macros for my workout plan, body weight and health goals
- Listen to episode 86-324 of Marketing School podcast with Neil Patel and Eric Siu (Market your website and business)
- Listen to The Sales Evangelist Podcast,with Donald Kelly, episode 538 & 601. (Sales Principles Podcast)
- Tony Robbins Podcast: Psychology of Success, Tony Robbins interviews Deepak Chopra, Part 1 and 2 with Dr. Gerald Jamplaski and Diane Cirincione, Turning weakness into power, The making of “I am not your Guru”, A look inside “Date with destiny”, Why we do what we do.
- Listen to episodes 33-52 of UsingYourPower with myself and David Andrew Wiebe
- Read 73 articles using the Pocket App
- Listen to episode 109-113, Ram Dass, Here and Now Podcast
- Listen to Audible book by Malcom Gladwell: David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art of Battling Giants (Download 2 free audiobooks)
- Read a total of 219 pages in 244 minutes from my book.
- Listen to the Daily Boost Podcast with Scott Smith, total of 51 episodes
- Listen to SuperFastBusiness with James Schramko, episode 441-498
- Started to listen to the Growth Everywhere Podcast with Eric Siu, episode 1-66
- Listen to ThinkActGet with James Schramko and Ezra Firestone, episode 71
- Found Crowdfunding Uncut with Khierstyn Ross. Listen to a total of 26 episodes
- Released episode 33 to 55 of using your power on iTune, UsingYourPower.com, and Youtube.
- Wrote 23 blog posts for DYLT
- Posted 11 YouTube video on guided Meditations. (Click the link to check it out)
- Worked on social media to build awareness and develop traffic to the Discover Your Life Today and Using Your Power
- My wife and I continue to build on her brand “RawFizz“. She has recently released loose leaf tea specifically for Kombucha.
- Released our first product on UYP – Online Business Made Simple. Check it out if your starting out online with blogging or podcasting.
- Made changes to Facebook, Twitter, picture on about me page, Linkedin, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, Snapchat, Youtube, Tumblr, email signature line and contact page on website.
- Updated tag line across all social media: Helping Change Lives 30, 60, and 90 Days At A Time
- Made changes to have all social media SEO optimized: Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Linkedin, Facebook, Tumblr, Snapchat
- Changed the picture on my welcome mat to have a professional picture of me since I am the face of DYLT
- Ensure my blog post will post directly to: Pinterest, Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, Medium, Reddit, Triberr, Blogger, Digg
- Downloaded Vidiq to help me better understand how to gain traction on my Youtube video’sSet-up
- Google Alerts
- Added Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter Tabs to the DYLT Facebook Page
- Connected Twitter to Youtube
- Clean up social media. Found people to follow on: Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Snapchat, Tumblr, Youtube and new podcasts
- Did some research on, “How to get followers” on: Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest
- Downloaded the important AmpFramework plugin for mobile phones optimization then configuration the plug-in
- Set up heat map with Sumo Me
- Updated 23 article on DYLT – Made them longer, more SEO friendly, mobile friendly and included additional resource links
- Marketed 23 updated article across different social medial channels
- Released 15 new videos on YouTube, from Sales to Health. You can got to my YouTube channel to check them out.
New This Week
Discover Your Life Today
Are you in the market for a new car? Thinking about financing the car and taking on a bunch of debt? Might be an ok idea but read this. Click the picture and have a read.
Today more people are working till the age of death to get money to pay bills and life a decent quality of life. But this is so wrong and society needs to change the way thing think about money. A new guest post by Umaru Wamala. Click the picture and have a read.
Using Your Power
As a podcast host your job is 2 fold. To have the audience enjoy your content and make the guest or your other host look smart. Here are some addition thing you can do to be an awesome host. Click the picture to check out the podcast.
This week is the largest audience that has visited Discover Your Life Today. This make the en of the Second quarter so much better as we end on a high note. A total of 292 visited the site. I believe the consistent growth of the site is because the website is working much better on mobile devices and the changes I have made over the last few months.
Updating many of the old posts with my new system is starting to do wonders. I will review the status of the site on July 3 and give you an idea of how the site is performing when it comes to stats.
This is what last first 3 months have looked like. I got quite bit completed and I am excited half of 2017 is complete. I am excited to see what I was able to achieve in the second quarter.
The next 90 days I look to create more videos, meditate more, read more books and be active on social media.
Share this article on your favorite social media sites and encourage others to achieve more each day. It’s easy to do. Just click the hovering social media button so your inner circle can start learning.
Connect with us on Facebook and do not miss new weekly articles. The secret, sign up for email updates.
I’m happy your second quarter wrapped up strong and am very excited to get back to you in 3 month.