This week went by very quick. It is interesting how 7 days goes by so fast. Soon the month is over and we wonder what we actually were able to accomplish.
How was your week 20 of 2017? Has it productive or just busy? Yes there is a difference between the two.
Week 20 In Review May 12th to May 18th
I have found myself getting done all I can and have found a system that is working for me. I know we are on a path to success if we keep doing what we are and implementing what we learn.
- Went to the gym 5 days this week
- Developed a meal plan based on eating the correct macros for my workout plan, body weight and health goals.
- Listen to episode 284-290 of Marketing School podcast featuring Neil Patel and Eric Siu (How to market your website and business)
- Listen to The Sales Evangelist Podcast,with Donald Kelly, episode 568-572 (Sales Principles Podcast)
- Read 10 articles that I saved on my smartphone from Twitter using the Pocket app
- Listen to the Daily Boost podcast with Scott Smith, Total 14 episodes
- Listen to SuperFastBusiness with James Schramko, episode 448-456
- Started to listen to the Growth Everywhere Podcast with Eric Siu, episode 11-13
- Listen to UsingYourPower episode 41-44
- Released episode 45 of UsingYourPower.com, Youtube and iTunes.
- Wrote 1 blog posts for DYLT
- Meet with David from the MusicEntrepreneurhq.com and worked on developing our crowd funding campaign for Deanne Matley’s next Jazz album
- My wife and I continue to build RawFizz
- David and I continue to work on our first product on UYP – Online Business Made Simple. Check it out if your starting out online with blogging or podcasting.
- Made changes to Facebook, Twitter, picture on about me page, Linkedin, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, Snapchat, Youtube, Tumblr, email signature line and contact page on website.
- Updated tag line across all social media: Helping Change Lives 30, 60, and 90 Days At A Time
- Made changes to have all social media SEO optimized: Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Linkedin, Facebook, Tumblr, Snapchat
- Changed the picture on my welcome mat to have a professional picture of me since I am the face of DYLT
- Posted all Youtube meditation video’s to my Pinterest
- Posted all UsingYourPower podcasts to my Pinterest
- Ensure my blog post will post directly to: Pinterest, Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, Medium, Reddit, Triberr, Blogger, Digg
Summary – What’s Happening In My World
Discover Your Life Today
Are you in sales? Are you looking to connect with your prospects and build trust? Learn to use these 9 phrases and you will find success in any sales position. Click the picture and have a read.
Are you working full time? Do you have hobbies but not sure how to make money with them? Here are 5 ways you can make more money, just have to look at things differently. Click the picture and have a read.
Using Your Power
In this episode of Using Your Power we discuss the importance of engaging with your social media followers. Click the picture to checkout the episode.
This week we had 126 visitors to the site. I have started to refocus my efforts on Discover Your Life Today and the results can be seen in 1 week.
The new week has began and for most Canadians we have a long weekend. If you are in Canada what are your plans? I am looking to get out to the mountains on Saturday where I can do some hiking.
If you can share this post and/or other posts on your favourite social media platform and leave a comment below, it will be much appreciated.
You can connect with me on Facebook and do not forget to subscribe to receive email updates.