Can quotes give you strength?
Millions of people all around the world read quotes and find inspiration. Quotes are uplifting, motivating and ready to influence change in the live of those who read and apply them.
I believe when you and I read and apply the right quotes to our lives, we can end up anywhere we choose to be in life. When we reach the end of our life we will be measure by what we did not only by what we accomplished.
YouTube Video To Give You Strength
Watch this video for original quotes by blog author Maveen Kaura. These 15 inspiring quotes will motive you.
Watch this powerful 2 minute clip but before you do that you must be ready to commit to yourself.
- Get ready to grow in all aspects of you life.
- Become professional.
- Learn new things.
- Work harder and smarter than others.
- Become a new you over time.
It is time put look at yourself in the mirror and take action.
What To Do
- Read each quote.
- Pause the video.
- Take a few minutes to understand the quote.
- Write down how this quote applies to you.
- Write down what you will do to overcome whatever is holding you back.
- Reread the quote and ask any questions you need to of yourself.
- Develop an action plan on how you will apply what you wrote down.
- When you are ready move to the next quote.
- REPEAT the step for each of the 15 quotes
Check out additional quotes to help you to win without intimidation.
If you found this exercise helpful, then share this article on your favorite social media sites. You can also share the video directly from Youtube.
Which one quote did you feel will give you strength as you develop the a plan of action. Leave a comment below
Feel free to Check out other articles on DiscoverYourLifeToday.com. Don’t know where to start? Click here.
Connect with us on Facebook and do not miss new weekly articles. The secret, sign up for email updates.