Do you want to convert client and increase sales? What if you could earn more money than last year? For more details on being the, Greatest Salesman in the World, check out this post.
After attending a two-day sales seminar put on by Roland Nairnsey, called The A-Z of New Home Sales, I was able to convert clients and increase sales more effectively. I used the tips to have my first six-figure year ever.
Currently, Roland is the Director of Sales for London Bay Homes in Naples, Florida. Over the 2 day course though examples and stories he told us how he sells homes which value $1 to $10 million dollars
The seminar was very interactive and Roland made it easy to ask questions, feel a part of the learning process and learn how to increase sales. For additional details on success habits while running a business, check out this post.
If you want to make money, sell more and be at the top of your game you need to understand how to use the principles outlined below.
Convert Clients and Increase Sales
- What is my role as a sale person?
- How do I want to impact my customer?
- What can I do to better relate with customers?
- How to frame my questions?
- An objection in the sales process is a good thing. Roland said he likes “Big Butts”. As in questions and objections.
- Be willing to help customers in ways other are not willing to.
- How will I greet the customer and what will I say?
- What does the prospect need to know? What does the prospect want to know?
- If possible, always close the sales at my office desk.
- Getting sales is an attitude, not chance.
- Ask people questions, do not just tell them what you want them to know.
- Stick to the basics in the sales presentation.
- Focus doing the basics better and I will close more sales.
- Be closing the sales at every step of the sales process. At the end of the presentation you will get the sale.
- Use the customers hot buttons overcome their own objections.
- Say, “I have sold homes to people in your situation, let me help you the same way I was able to help them.”
- Connect to my customers communication style.
- At every step of the sales process, “Restate what the customer said” and close that part of the presentation. Then move on to the next step.
- Don’t ask to show your product or service to the client. Say, “Let’s Go” and start walking to the product or service.
- Even if I’m an employees, run my workspace as if your running your own business. In sales I am the boss.
- There are four benefits of Chunking after listening to the prospect talk. – Confirming – Correct – Connect – Close
- When selling homes go to the biggest and brightest areas of the home.
- Use the Feel, Felt, Found Method. It still works when you need to use empathy.
- Price everything out in the office and not just verbally when someone asks.
- Use social media, direct mail, networking and business insiders to gain business.
- As a professional sales person it is your duty to take care of the small details.
- Ask prospects how much flexibility they have in their budget.
- When reaching out to prospects offer value in: Phone Calls and Emails.
- Remember customers shop by the process of elimination, so help them eliminate your completion as an option.
- Show them what they get, then tell them the price.
- Do not say “IF” say “WHEN”.
- Use Emotion statements to back up Logic statements.
- At what pace do I sell? At the customers or mine?
- Control the expectation the customer has of my product.
- If the customer has a price objection, ask, “How long would it take you to save for the down payment?” Now handle the objection with an answer.
- Stay on track with the sales conversation and don’t go to left or right from it.
- Paint the picture of how the product or service will satisfy the customer but using their hot button.
- Don’t just make comments after the customers responds, ask a question if another one is needed.
- Get the prospect to tell me more. Ask better question.
- If the customer is coming back for a second time, welcome them back and find out what they would like to accomplish on this visit.
- Ask the customer what else they are considering. Know your competition.
- Make the sale personal to the client. Touch on their emotions.
- The only goal of your presentation is not to get the client to agree, but to close the sale at the end.
- Some objections are just a smoke screen. It’s a false objection. Make sure you can spot them.
- If you don’t know the answer, ask for help.
- Follow up with an open-ended question to find more information.
- Have a planed presentation not a canned presentation.
- Get the client to say “YES” many times during the presentation. Pre-plan the questions.
- Do the right things by knowing the habits of successful people. Increase sales and profits.
- Review my current follow-up process? Am I getting results I want? How could I make it better?
Bonus:When helping a customer put away your cell phone. It's a distraction to both parties. The goal is to be present. Click To Tweet
When working with clients you have to focus the clients needs. Do not worry about what your commission will be at the end of the transaction. If you focus solely on the money you will not be a success. Sure you might make a sale but you will lose a long-term customer.
Learn how to close more sales by knowing what it takes to be number one. These are principles shared by legendary football coach Vince Lombardi. Learn how to convert clients and increase sales.
Apply the knowledge and grow as a sales professional. Learn how to structure a sales presentation. Take a course if you need to. Your sales career depends on it.
Now its your turn to make a difference. Share the solution people are looking for on your favourite social media platform. It’s easy to do and a proven fact your network wants to know what you know.
Leave a comment by telling us what one tip did you use to close a sale. Try to use all 50 tips with 50 different customers. It’s easy to do and a proven fact your network wants to know what you know.
Check out other articles and don’t forget to tell your inner circle about DiscoverYourLifeToday.com.
Connect with us on Facebook and never miss out on new articles. The secret is to sign up for the email updates.
Want to convert clients and increase sales? Purchase books and tools instantly on Amazon Canada or Amazon USA. Each item purchased from Amazon allow us to build and grow DYLT. Thank you for your continued support.
Don’t just imagine change. What if it was as easy as coming back every 30 days, rereading the article and applying the information. Start selling and making more money.