Can You Succeed?
We all want to accomplish more in life but all too often we get in our own way.
Do you want to accomplish more that you are currently doing?
If you are reading this post you are likely one for the many readers who want to achieve success at high levels.
Why believes do you have about yourself that allows you to think you can?
Do you have a reason big enough to feel like you should be doing more?
I believe everyone has goals, dreams and aspirations.
If you get out of your own way you can choose to become who you were truly meant to become. I believe it all begins by having a positive mental attitude and the right foundation to build a successful mindset.
With a positive mindset and hard work, you can accomplish more than you have up until today. Today you can be better than your past and create a life that others will want to emulate.
Let Go of Whatever Makes You Stop
You may be contemplating the question; can I really create the life I want to live?
Of course, you can. But you will have to work hard and smart for everything you want.
You will need to develop self-confidence, a higher self-esteem, become more optimistic and you may need to check your ego.
Only you have the courage to go through what you need to, so you can work through the things that make you stop moving forward towards your dreams.
Whatever area you want to accomplish more in, you can. Weather be it business, sales, health, personal life or you want to develop people skills, so you can learn how to network, you can do all of this if you get out of your own way.
Do you have a plan on how you will complete all the things you want to so you can become a success, as you see it?
The positive believes you have about yourself will give you the confidence you need to move forward.
You may need to pick up a book for more information, read various articles on this blog and other blogs, listen to podcasts or other audio programing and you may need a personal mentor who can guide you.
Will You Become Your Goals and Dream?
We all dream of accomplishing more daily and believe we can do more if we dedicate time to our passions. We have a developed a plan and we follow that plan daily.
What principles are you following to accomplish your goals?
Those principles are not always external principles. Many times, the principle are internal. They motive you from within.
In his book, Let Go Of Whatever Makes You Stop, John L. Mason using examples and quotes to show you that you can become all you dream of being if you focus on the things you know you should be focused on.
I have listed 35 principles that you can follow or learn from, that can change your life, if you understand what they mean and how to apply them to your daily habits.
35 Principles to Help You Accomplish More
- Understand that a diamond is a piece of coal under tremendous amounts of pressure.
- Do not attempt to be like others. At best, you’ll only be number two never number one.
- Do you want to be rich? or Do you lack a purpose for your life?
- It is important to get out of your comfort zone every single day.
- If you Try something and Fail, then you need to Adjust your method and try again.
- Use your creativity and imagination to problem solve.
- Find ways to accomplish more when others are wasting time.
- Decide today that your dream is important and worth the pursuit.
- Whatever you are looking for, that is what you’ll find.
- Go ahead and set high standards for your life and others to follow.
- Work each day to accomplish more today than you did yesterday.
- Ask more questions so you can find out more information on what it will take to accomplish your goal.
- If you want to accomplish more you must change things about yourself.
- Have passion and determination for the things you believe in.
- Remember, you will only work on things you whole heartily believe in.
- Sit down with a pen and paper and define your goals, passion, dreams, vision and mission in life.
- Be Patient and know that anything worth having, takes time to build.
- Know that you can accomplish more if you get out of your own way.
- Obstacles are just opportunities to discover what you are made of.
- Set your own standards. Don’t measure your success by someone else’s definition.
- Do you invest in yourself and in others? Start if you don’t.
- Listen more and talk less when successful people are talking with you.
- Do not let past failure keep you down.
- Forgive others before they forgive you.
- Look around you and you will see that there are Million Dollar ideas everywhere.
- Keep good friendship and make friends with the right people.
- Do not be selfish and cheat yourself out of a successful life.
- Focus on doing what works and then do it again and again.
- Count your blessings and be grateful for all you have and do not have.
- Accomplish more by putting your trust in the right places.
- Measure the success in your life by what you give away not what you get from others.
- Do not procrastinate and leave things undone. Finish the work that needs to be completed.
- Look to the future with an optimistic eye, ear and mind.
- Sometimes it is important to enjoy life today. Do not always delay gratification. Tomorrow may not come.
- Accomplish more by standing tall and building on your current success.
Other Resources to Help You
In the book, Let Go Of Whatever Makes You Stop, John L. Mason talks about business and business success. I believe the principles he talks about can be used to improve other areas of your life.
I want to provide you with additional material that you can combine with the principle from above. This will give you an overall understanding how you can develop other part of your life.
Business and Leadership
There are 53 principles in this book that will motivate you to accomplish more and achieve your goals and dreams. I have only provided you with 35.
Each fundamental point presents an easy way for you to take action. But I knew that you will only take action if the goal you have is important enough. If you believe it is, then let go of whatever is stopping you.
You must find out what stops you from taking the steps towards our goals. As you read this book you can gain insights on what may be stopping you.
Is the completing of your goals important you to?
Know when you believe in a higher power, other than yourself, you work in faith to accomplish more than you ever dreamed of.
Will you, starting today, take the steps you need to so you can accomplish more in life?
Which one principal from above will you apply first?
Leave a comment below and do not forget to check out other articles in this post.
Connect with me on Facebook and never miss out on new articles. The secret is to sign up to the email list. You can do this at the bottom of this post.
Do you want to find out what the other 18 principles are? I recommend picking up this 123-page book. Each sentence you read is motivational and will help guide you on your path. Go to our resource page which has links to Amazon. Here you can purchase book and other items.
Each item purchased from Amazon allow us to build and grow DYLT. Thank you for your continued support.
Don’t just imagine change. Bookmark this page and come back every 30 days, reread the article and continue to apply the information and achieve higher levels of success.
Founder and CEO, Discover Your Life Today
Maveen has built his career in Banking, Insurance, Home and Automobile Sales. Providing exceptional customer service is his passion. Writing is a way to share his knowledge and help change the lives of million of people. Like the Facebook Page to support him.